The Eveteasers

He followed her and tried to stop her by holding her arm.

" Come with me. I will drop you home. "

" No I don't need your help. "

She went straight to the auto stand.

" Kapali road please. "

" No ma'am... No auto will go at this time. We won't get any passenger while returning. "

Two guys arrived on bike.

" Madam..Lift? There's a seat vacant. " they teased her.

She ignored them, went to the bus stand and waited for the bus. It arrived after 5 mins. She boarded it.

After some time see realised those bikeriders too were on the bus. There were only 4-5 people on the bus. Her heart was thumping fast and she breathed abnormally.

She called Arjun immediately to stand in the bus stand near her house. He did as she said.

As the bus halted at her stop she started searching for him. She did notice those guys too deboarded the bus following her. The moment she found him far way standing near his car leaning on it. He was busy on his phone, she ran towards him and hugged him tight. He hung his call as he sensed something wrong. He rubbed her back and asked her what happened.

" I was scared, those guys were following me. "

He noticed them leaving the place witnessing her with her boyfriend.

" You stay here. I will see. "

" Leave it Arjun. They're going. "

He walked towards them and called them.

" Bro, listen. I need to have a talk with you. " Arjun called them.

" What? "

" That girl. You were following her? "

" No we weren't. "

" Don't be afraid. I know she's attractive. Anyone can go crazy for her. Big deal? Right? "

" Bro, he doesn't seem to be her serious boyfriend. He's must be having only fun with her. " they said laughing.

" You're right. I'm not. "

" Well played bro. She's damn sexy with perfect curves and that nude lipstick is making her even more smoky. Don't take the fun alone bro. Give poor souls like us a chance too."

" You need chance? I'll give you. Give me your no."

One of the boys took his phone out from his pocket. Arjun snatched the phone from his hands.

" Hey! What are you doing? "

The boy raised his hand on Arjun, he held it and twisted it. He screamed in pain. That another guy escaped the same moment. He opened his Facebook app.

" Manish Sachdev, 2nd year Arts, City college student? I do have contacts with you principal. Collect your expulsion letter from him tomorrow. And inform your friend about the same. I will ask your principal to mention your activies in your character certificate. "

He left him and patted on his shoulder.

" Go home and relax for today. You won't chase any girl hereafter. Specially Arjun Singhania's girlfriend. "

" Don't do this sir. My parents will throw me out of my house. "

" That's what you deserve. Here take your phone. Get lost. "

He returned to her.

" I have taught them a lesson. They'll get their punishment. And no one should even think about even staring at you. "

She stared at him blankly.

" What? " Arjun asked.

" Few hours ago you were bashing me for being possessive. Now what about you? "

" Listen, don't conclude anything. I would have saved any lady in your place. Not a big deal. "

" Hmmm..fine Arjun. Good night. "

" Good night..And wait..."

" What? "

He went near her and started rubbing his thumb on her lips. He wiped away all her lipstick.

" Go for a better shade from tomorrow. This doesn't suit you. "

He pecked on her lips. She twitched her brows and left the place in confusion.

Thanks for reading 😘😘😘