"

My hands were open as I took the water surrounding the Kraken and turned it into a bubble around his body.

"Now, if I remember correctly, you need water to breath like any other creature in this sea," I say a smirk on my lips. "Let me take that away."

I enclose the bubble and take out any water from the inside of the bubble, leaving the Kraken to thrash around.

(there was basically a bubble around the Kraken, keeping out any water) 

"Hold on, we're almost done," I say, unsheathing my own sword.

" 드래곤 스케일 소드(Dragon Scale Sword)!"

I sent my water shell forward and jumped out once I entered the bubble the Kraken was in. My sword was covered in green dragon scales, which temporarily replaced the blades at the edge. I swung my hand back and got my sword ready to meet the Kraken's face.

"Soru!"

In a second, I was in front of the sea monster and brought my sword right in between the Kraken's eyes. Blood seeped out of his wound as I smirked.

"See ya later, friend." I look behind me and saw Luffy already sending his attack to the Kraken.

"Hey, hey Zoro, Sanji and Y/n you can't harm him too much!" He scolds, but you could only laugh.

"Bubble pop," the bubble I had surrounding the creature pop just in time for Luffy's attack.

"Gomu-Gomu No...ELEPHANT GUN!!" His armored fist was sent straight to the Kraken's face and it was a K.O. Blood spewed from his mouth as I clapped, glad that Luffy became stronger while I was gone. I was about to leave and retreat back to the ship, but I saw something coming out of the Kraken.

"Is that a shark?" I think out loud, squinting to try and see better.

"Is it wearing clothes?" Sanji asked, sitting in his bubble.

"It's a pretty big shark." Zoro points out.

"Like we couldn't see that, sea cucumber." I retort, a smirk on my face. "Stupid ass."

"Say it again, bipolar witch!" I flip Zoro off and keep my eyes on the shark.

It started swimming towards us and it got pretty close, but we all kept our calm composure.

"Is it trying to thank us for saving it?" Zoro asks.

"Quite a polite shark, huh?" Sanji said.

"It's cute," I say moving forward. When you looked closely at it, you could see a familiar logo and name printed on the shirt it was wearing. Yur eyes widened a bit as a grin spread across your face. 

 "Wait a second! Guys, isn't tha-"

"Y/n-swan! We have to go or else we'll be sucked into the current." Sanji said, cutting you off, he moonwalked to you and grabbed your hand.

"Shit! We're too late! We're getting sucked in!" I yell. I tried to get a grip on the sea water and manipulate it, but the current was too strong and I was already using so much power in the hard shell protecting me from the sea water.

"I can't get a grip on the water! We're gonna just have to go with the downflow!" I yell, looking back at the ship. "I'm more worried about those guys!"

The Sunny was swaying side-to-side as Franky tried to steer the ship onto the center of the current.

"Shishishi~! This is so fun!" Luffy chuckled and I moved my shell near his bubble.