49

i knew that Newt was contaminated with the flare. i knew that, at some point, it was going to attack him and.. he would have to die. of course, i didn't know that he was contaminated with it. it wasn't til we made it to this camp that was way far out in the middle of nowhere, but far from the scorch. this woman, she told us everything once she fixed up Brenda. we had asked if she knew who was safe and who wasn't, and that's were all hell broke loose. when i found out Newt wasn't gonna make it, i broke down.

everyone of my friends that were still alive knew why i cared so much. Newt and I were the very first ones to be put into the Glade. we knew each other the longest and throughout the time we've been staying there, we've developed feelings for each other. we knew that having to live a life like this meant that we didn't know when we would die. so we became boyfriend and girlfriend for the sake of our lives. we loved each other dearly and we never had a fight. we promised we wouldn't because, like i said, we don't know when we are gonna die. so we gotta live in the now and live life to the fullest before it's too late.

yes, i was the only girl i the glade so i got more respect than the rest. i had more privacy which came in handy.

but anyway, after finding out that Newt had the flare, we spent even more time together. even though i told Newt that i wanted to wait for this until the moment was right, i had the gut feeling that it's better to do it now before shit happens.

i lost my virginity to Newt.. and i don't regret it.

but right now, we were on a mission to get Minho back. out travels there was very gruesome. it was so hot and we were chased by the Cranks a lot so that was fun, not. but we made it.

but we still haven't finished our mission. we still haven't found Minho.

we were all standing outside this building that was guarded by tons of guards. we of course weren't expecting that, so we didn't really have a plan. we were all hiding in the sand and looking to se if we could find an entrance.

"bloody hell, this whole building is guarded heavily with guards. how are we gonna get in?" Newt whispered.

"i don't know. but we have to think of a plan soon before it gets dark and the Cranks start showing up." Thomas responded.

that's when it hit me. "wait, that's a perfect idea!" i say out.

"you want to wait till dark for the Cranks can show up?
y/n, are stupid?" Brenda shot at me.

"Brenda would you shut up and let me explain." this is how Brenda's and I friendship works. it seems like we hate each other, but really we don't. it's almost as if we were siblings. "we wait until it gets dark so i makes it easier for us to sneak up to a door. we take out the guards and take their things. another reason why it's easier is because Cranks know there are people here because it would be their only source of light. so the guards are gonna too busy shooting the cranks to even notice that we killed some of their guards."

"she's right. Cranks will be coming this way because of the lights surround this place." Jorge backed me up.

"okay then, we wait till sundown." Thomas agreed.

"for now we need to look for food because i'm starving." i told them.

we walked into the little "city" that was outside the huge city. there was tons of people around and they were all chanting. who knows why but they just were. as we were walking through the crowd, we heard a car coming and we all went to the sides. they passed by but i then noticed one guy that was on top of the car staring at us as if he knew us. but how? we just got here and we don't even know anyone. the guy was staring mostly at Thomas which got me a little worried for him.

once the car was out of sight, we continued and instead of finding food, we ended up finding an entrance that was more highly secured. we shoved past people to get to the front. Thomas went ahead and me and Newt were walking slowly behind just incase something bad happened because we don't know what we're up against here.

i looked around and i saw the guys we saw earlier on the car pointing at Thomas.

"Newt, we gotta go." i say to him.

"what, why?" he asked.

"the guys from the car that drove past us is pointing at Thomas. this just doesn't feel right, we gotta go know." i say to him.

he nods and grabs my hand and we start to make out way towards Thomas. we were close by, but then we heard this loud alarm and we saw these huge gun things appear from the wall surrounding the Last City.

"shit!" i yelled.

i ran up to Thomas and grabbed him by the shoulders. "we gotta go now! they're after us!"

"who's after us!?" Thomas yelled back.

i was about to reply but then guns started shooting and thats when we started to run. i first ran towards Newt to help him out and we started to run. but we didn't end up running far. the guys that we were supposed to run away from grabbed us all.

they grabbed Jorge, Thomas, Brenda, Fry, Vince, Newt, and me. but when they grabbed me i looked over at Newt and saw they had grabbed him. "Newt!"

he shoved the guys over a little and he then looked at me. as soon as he saw me being taken away from him, he started to scream out my name. "y/n! no! let her go! y/n!"

i saw Newt being thrown into the black van and i was then thrown inside as well. then Brenda was thrown in with me, and so was Thomas.

we all came close together and we were staring at the guys. Thomas was asking them who they were and where they were taking us. but neither one of them replied.

the vans then came to a quick stop and the dudes hopped off the van. then they grabbed us and pulled us out. i looked out into the open and i see a bind of people wearing black looking at us. i was so confused.

i then heard banging and i looked to my right. the door to the back of the van swung open and Jorge lunges out while fighting the guy.

"what have you done with Brenda!? where did you take her!? answer me! what did you do to her!?" Jorge was fighting with this guy until Brenda went up to him and put her hands on his back.

"it's okay! i'm right here! i'm alright!" Jorge stopped hitting the guy and looked up at Brenda.

he then quickly got up and hugged her. "are you okay?" he asked her.

"yes, i'm fine, i'm okay." she assured him.

after that little scene, i saw Newt hop out of the van and i ran to him. "Newt!" i jumped into his arms and he squeezed me tight.

"thank god you're okay. i thought i lost you." Newt said into the crook of my neck.

"i thought i lost you." i say back to him.

Thomas then spoke to the guy who was in the van with us. "hey! why did you bring us here?"

the guy didn't say a thing and started to walk away. "hey! who the fuck are you and why did you bring us here!?" Thomas then yelled at the guy.

the guy stopped and turned around. he took his mask off and i was in shock. Thomas, Newt, Fry, and I were all shocked.

"Gally?" Thomas questioned.

"hey, Greenie." Gally responded.

GUESS WHOS BACK!!
also i'll be posting part two soon i promise! after watching Death Cure like a month ago, DONT JUDGE OKAY I DIDNT HAVE MONEY TO GO WATCH IN THEATERS SO I HAD TO WAIT FOR IT TO COME OUT ONLINE FOR FREE CAUSE IM BROKE, i have many ideas for more imagines!