"MY BABY"||20

I was dreaming so peacefully, but me being a fucking girl didn't help at all. I woke up, cramps giving me extreme pain.

"Fuck." I got out of bed and when I looked at the sheets, they were covered in blood.

"Great, just my luck." I went into the bathroom and washed up. I walk back in and right when I was about to take the sheets off, Thomas comes in.

"It's okay, baby. I got this." He smiled.

"Thanks." I smile and kiss his cheek. How did I get so dam lucky.

I go downstairs and I started looking for the pain killers. Sadly, there was none left. I was too lazy to go and buy some more, and I didn't want Thomas doing everything for me on my first day of having my period.

I grabbed my blanket from the closet and put it on top of me. Thomas was washing the sheets and I was just on the couch groaning out in pain.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Thomas asked.

"Nothing." I smile.

"Babe, I know that you ran out of pain killers. Don't lie." How the fuck did he know?

"How do you know? For all it can be, I could've taken the last one and threw the can out."

"Because I remember I took the last one and I forgot to buy some new ones."

"Oh." Was all I could say.

"But I'll be back, I'll buy you more." He said. "No, Thomas wait!" He stopped and turned to look at me.

"It's okay, you don't need to buy time them. Just come and cuddle with me." I whined.

"But-"

"Please." I pouted.

He looked at my face one more time and back at the door before coming to cuddle with me. "You did the right thing." I smile.

"You'd know I do anything for my baby." Thomas kissed my forehead.