The End, Really, or is it?

Sosuke leaned down and gently picked up Inoue, her eyes closed and cum slowly leaking out of her, glistening her thighs. He walked to the other side of the room and opened the side door. The bathroom being sparkly and white, he walked in and set her on the counter. Orihime slowly opened her eyes and wiggled slightly "Mmmph....". He nodded and in a flash had her completely untied. She untied the thigh high from around her mouth and gently removed the panties from her mouth. Inoue let out a deep sigh and looked up at him "Y-You're mean...and rough...but I l-liked it." Orihime's face flushed causing him to smirk. "Well I'm glad to hear it Miss Inoue, glad I could please, now if you'd be so kind as to step into the shower?" She nodded and stepped in with him coming in right behind her. She reached down and turned the nob setting it to a warm temperature. Aizen noticed that she shook as the water hit her, he imagined it was because even now her breast were sensitive, not to mention her pussy after what had been going on for hours.

Orihime let out a sigh of relief as the soreness she felt all over was slowly going away, the cum completely washed away. She was now completely soaked and was about to reach to grab the soap when she felt Sosuke wrap an arm around her waist. She was about to gasp when he gently spun her around, clamped a hand over her mouth and pinned her to the wall. He was now getting drenched from the shower head causing his hair to flatten. Inoue's eyes widened as her eyes trailed down seeing him rock hard. She closed her eyes and spread her legs slightly "Mmph mph". He smirked and thrust into her once more.