P-please....

He walked over getting on the bed and leaned over her. She could feel his tea breath on her face and oh boy was it intoxicating!

"Mmmph....." Orihime leaned up rubbing her gag on Aizen's neck causing him to smirk. He returned the favor leaning down and gently biting and sucking on her neck causing her to moan and squirm. He gently grabbed her breast causing her to squeal in her gag. "I believe that lovely dress is in the way....shame I'll need to untie you then retie you." He smiled and got off the bed pulling her up to him causing her to squirm

"Mmmm...mmph!." She tried to complain but it was to late, in an instant she was untied and stripped to her bra and panties. They were both purple with black flower designs on them along with black thigh highs. She blushed and again in an instant was tied down only difference is a crotch rope was applied. She raised an eyebrow and slightly moved her arms instantly moaning feeling the rope between her legs slide across her panties.

Aizen smirked and ran his thumbs along her bra where her nipples would be causing her to squeal and moan, an already wet spot getting even wetter on her panties. "My my, so sensitive Orihime...." She nodded and taunted him by shaking her chest, her big breast moving back and forth. Aizen grinned and gently pushed her bra up revealing her full breast. "Are you ready my love?"

(So next chapter will definitely be a lemon as you can probably tell, I've done them before but just don't be expecting the best sex scene ever.)