A Night to Remember

Orihime blushed as her bra was pushed up, the soft fabric rubbing against her breast and sensitive nipples. She moaned in her gag and squirmed just a bit. She'd forgotten about the crotch rope and felt it quickly slide across her pantied covered pussy. "Mmmph!" She moaned loudly and did her best to not move cause while it felt great it did hurt abit. She looked up at Sosuke with those beautiful eyes of hers and begged, pleaded with him to remove it with the eyes and grunts. Aizen smirked and gently grabbed the crotch rope causing her to freeze "This Inoue? This what you want?". Sosuke slowly moved it, again sliding it across her panties causing her to moan out loud. He smiled and quickly removed it causing her to sigh in relief.

Aizen looked down seeing her soaked panties, even getting some of her juices on the bed. He gladly removed them and tossed them onto the floor and watched as she closed her legs, teasing him. Sosuke smirked and removed his bottoms, showing his white silk boxers with a very obvious erection. Orihime's eyes widened, intimidated even with it not revealed. Orihime desperately wanted to touch it, to feel it, to have it deep inside her and Aizen knew it.

Aizen grinned and easily pried her legs apart revealing her beautiful bud. He didn't hesitate and quickly got to licking her clit and the area around it. "Mmmph!!" She moaned loudly and wrapped both her thighs around his head pushing his tongue deep inside her. Aizen was a little surprised but gladly took the opportunity to explore her insides. His tongue expertly moved along her walls causing her to moan in pleasure, the panties in her mouth no doubt completely soaked. Inoue's face scrunched up as she suddenly came, Aizen instantly licking her clean. He removed his tongue causing her to moan in frustration. Aizen grinned and slowly removed his boxers, her eyes widened taking in his full length. She shivered but kept her legs open ready to be completely made his.

(Yes, it is I...I know it has been a while but what can I say? Your king has been busy.)