You're mine little one....

Orihime's face flushed as she was looking straight up at Aizen who was smirking down at her. "Enjoying yourself princess?" He let out a slight chuckle causing her to blush harder. "Mmmm-mmmph!" She was trying to reply when suddenly Aizen flipped her over onto her belly and quickly but firmly tied her wrist then moved to her ankles and feet.

Aizen stepped back admiring his work as she tried yelling out and squirmed. Orihime would probably never admit it but she was enjoying this. Her own muffled moaning was getting her wet and horny and that detail was something that Aizen didn't miss. Orihime loved bondage and was at his Mercy.

Aizen reached over flipping her back over and stared into her eyes. Orihime stared back feeling they were both staring at each other with lust in there eyes, she could see the intensity in his eyes. Aizen found himself staring at his trophies breast and smirked. He took some rope and looped them around her breast causing moans and muffled complaints. Orihime's already big breast now stood out even more through her Arrancar outfit and they both loved it.

Aizen closed his eyes running his hand through his hair and slowly began removing his top. She could only watch as his finely toned chest and abs were revealed to her. Aizen opened an eye and smirked seeing her with her eyes closed and shaking. He walked over and gently grabbed her right breast causing her eyes to instantly open and her to moan out. They both learned at that moment that when she's turned on she's very sensitive. Orihime's tongue was no exception as her panties rubbed and laid on it making her close her eyes and moan out.

Aizen let go and grinned for now it was finally time for him to do what he'd so longed to do for awhile now. Orihime sensed the tension and realized what was about to transpire. She opened both her eyes and stared at him...then winked. "Mmph mph ." (take me) Aizen instantly smirked and grabbed her chin forcing her to look deep into his mocha eyes. "You're mine little one"

(sorry for not updating in some time....my bad on that)