W-what came over me?

Days have passed and Orihime had gotten use to Hueco Mundo. It was apparent to her that she was slowly falling for Aizen and she knew that he knew. That's what scared her the most, his smarts, the fact that he likes to toy and tease others. (maybe the teasing was just for her though) Whenever he'd walk near he'd just smirk and keep walking and Everytime she'd find herself blushing, biting her lip and crossing her legs just slightly. Orihime stared at her ceiling while laying in bed when she heard the door open. She turned and saw him. He looked down at her and smirked closing the door and locking it. She was scared but intrigued, she didn't know what she liked most about him either. He walked over and slowly revealed his Zanpakto. "Shatter... Kyoka Suigetsu" She was about to scream when suddenly she felt herself restrained, bound and gagged by a scarf of sorts. She didn't know what it was but she was instantly turned on, the restraints and gag felt right. Her arms were tightly tied behind her with her breast, legs, thighs and ankles tied as well. She looked down seeing a wet spot slowly growing bigger by the second caused by the pleasure she was feeling. She closed her eyes and moaned in her gag, squirming just to test her bonds. Aizen looked down at her grinning rather evilly, he now knew that her weakness was bondage and he would gladly use it to his advantage. He closed his eyes and reopened them to find her looking up at him confused, there were no ropes or gag, it was all an illusion. A tear came from her eye but she couldn't help but blush when he said "thank you Orihime....you've been great help". He turned and walked out leaving her feeling ashamed as she stared at the wet spot that unfortunately wasn't an illusion.

(Longer chapter but that's always good huh? Hope you enjoy and join me for the rest of this little story)