Epilogue: Part one

Start from the beginning

-It sure does. How are you and Lincoln doing? I asked. 
-He is constantly worrying about us. He barely leaves my side. I know that he is going to be an amazing father. Just look at how he is with your children. I have nothing to worry about. I already know that we are having a boy. Both Lincoln and I want a little guy. Maybe a girl later. My first born is going to be a boy. I am sure of it. Octavia said.

-You are going to be an amazing mother O. Lincoln is going to be a amazing father to. You only got six months left until you give birth. You should really enjoy your pregnancy. I said.
-I am. I love the thought of being a mother and the dream is coming true. I have never been happier. Octavia said. 
-I am happy for you. I said and hugged her. The journey of being pregnant is amazing. The joy of bringing another human being into this world. Indescribable. Octavia then walked off. I decided to talk to the swings were Bellamy and Aurora were. I am walking really slow since Talia were holding my hand and we walked together. She walks really slow. There is nothing to complain about really. She is after all just one year old. When we arrived at the swings, Aurora were laughing as Bellamy pushed her higher up in the air.
-Hold tight and don't fall sweetie. I told Aurora.
-Bell, there is M.J? I asked.
-With Raven and Murphy. They are somewhere around here with him and Phoneix. Bellamy said. It isn't easy having three children. Aurora is really independent. I think that she gets that from me. Still she loves to spend time with her little siblings. Boss around M.J is a speciality of hers. She goes easy on Talia. She understand that Talia is still a little to small to understand things. 
-Okay. Good to know. I was thinking tomorrow after you know, we could have some alone time and let Octavia and Lincoln or Miller and Bryan take care of the kids? Mama and daddy time as Octavia once referred it as? You know where I am going with this? I said.
-I m one hundred procent on board of your idea. Bellamy said. He had stopped pushing Aurora on the swings and walked over to me instand. Then he grabbed me by my waist and brought me closer for a deep, hot and passionated kiss. 

-Ewww! No kissing. Aurora said when she saw Bellamy and I. We laughed together. She usually says that whenever we kiss. She is to young to know how she were made. 

-I am so looking toward tomorrows event. I said and put my hands on Bellamy's chest as I kissed him once again when my daughter didn't look. Talia were stumbling around on the playground not carrying what was happening around her. 

-So do I princess. Bellamy said and kissed my cheek. I can never get enough of Bellamy Blake. Soon he will offically be stuck with me. I would not have it any other way. The only argument that we have had for the past months is if it is enough with three children or if we should have more. Bellamy says that he wants a whole freaking league of Bellarke children. I won't be able to push out that many children. I may be strong. But not that strong. At least Bellamy has faith in me that I can give birth to atleast three to four more children. I am only twenty three years old. Who knows what is in store for the furture. We are Bellamy and Clarke. Clarke and Bellamy. You never know what happens or comes along. 

The next morning the door to our room flew open. Obviously it was Octavia. Bellamy and I, along with our children woke up. Thanks O! I thought to myself. Talia started to cry. I was fast up on my feets and walked over to Talia and picked her up from her crib. The crib that once belonged to both M.J and Aurora. Seems to go around in the family.
-What do you want O? Bellamy asked with a husky morning voice.
-I need all your girls. Octavia said referring to Talia, Aurora and I. She picked up Aurora from her bed. Aurora and M.J were sharing a bed since there is only a limit of beds at camp. Aurora does not like that. Luckily she is not complaining.
-For what? Bellamy asked. 

-There is this tradition there the bride is not allowed to see her man before the wedding. But I was really nice and caring so I let you spend your last night as boyfriend and girlfriend together with your children. Wasn't that nice of me? We will see you later guys. Octavia said and left with Aurora, Talia and I. Octavia had not even given me anytime to change and get ready. Let's blame all of this on her hormones and let her have fun. This is not something that happens often at our camp. In fact it has only happened twice since we arrived at earth. Mr and Mrs Swift were the first once and then it were some other people that I have forgotten about. But that isn't really important. This day is about Bellamy and I.
Octavia took me and my girls to my mother's place. Apparently she has kicked out Kane for the day. They both are really going for this. They are really taking every single step seriously. I am not complaining at all. Except for the way that I were woken up. That's one hell of waking up.
-I have been looking toward this days since you were a child Clarke. I really wish your father was here. I never thought this day would come. Do you know how happy this makes me? My mother said. She had happy tears in her eyes. I am happy to see her like this.
-I know mom. Daddy is looking down on us. I know he is proud of us. I said.