Epilogue

"Are you okay? Are you feeling better?" Kai says as he pulls a bowl away from me.

"Yeah.. I should be fine now." I have been throwing up for quiet a while now.

"Maybe you should go see a doctor?"

"Kai I'm fi-" I felt something crawl up my throat. I rush to the bathroom to puke. Kai came and pats my back. After I finish he wipes my lips with a napkin.

"Babe I'm serious. We should go see a doctor."

"I just need rest." I went to the sink and washed my face. I took a look at myself and I look like a mess.

"Alright." Kai says and helps me back to bed. He tucks me in and kisses my forehead. "But if you don't get better later I'm taking you to the doctor."

"Okay.." I said and I drifted off to dreamland.

I woke up a while later feeling worse. My head hurt really bad and I can feel more throw up coming. I haven't even eaten. I stood up from bed and make my way to the bathroom. I felt faint and my vision blurs.

"Cherry?" I turn and find Kai by the door that's when my vision went full out and I collapse into his arms.

--------Kai's POV-------

She passed out right into my arms. I picked her up and placed her on the bed and dialed a doctor. Cherry wasn't a big fan of the doctor especially all those times she had to go for check ups. I sat by Cherry's side and held onto her hands not making any movement. Then the doorbell rang. I dash over to the door and let the doctor in. He went into our room and examines Cherry.

"What's wrong? Is my wife okay?"

"They're both fine. Just make sure she gets lots of rest."

"They?"

"You don't know? Well son you're going to be a father."

"So my wife she's pregnant?"

"Yes. Congratulations." He said and left. I felt a wave of happiness take over. Me, a father! I couldn't control my feelings.

"Kai?" I heard Cherry call me.

"Yes?" I went by her and help her sit up.

"What happened?" she leans back.

"The doctor came. I know you don't like hospitals so I called him over."

"Thanks. So what's wrong with me?" She questions. I place my hand over her belly. "Kai! Don't do that." she exclaims.

"I just want to feel my baby." I saw her cheeks flush red.

"W-What? Baby?"

"Yeah. The doctor said you were pregnant." I saw her face turn happy. She truly is Cherry.

----------Cherry's POV---------

~Baby? I'm pregnant.~ No I wasn't upset I was really happy. I had a child not just any child but Kai's child. I had another life inside of me. I smiled and put my hand on top on his, over my belly.

"A baby.. Our baby." I said.

"Yes. Our baby." He said and kisses my lips.

---------------------------------------

"Yah Cherry put that box down." Kai yells as he takes the box out of my hands. "What would I have done if my babies got hurt."

"Babies?"

"Baby number one." he kisses my forehead "And baby number two." he bends down to kiss my belly.

"Ah..." I place a hand on the lower part of my belly.

"Are you alright? Is it time?" Kai asks in a worried tone.

"No silly the baby just kicked that's all." I rub my belly.

"Can I?" Kai questions. I nod giving him a yes. He bends down and lays his hand on my stomach. "He is."

"He's a kicker." I announce.

"Here." he helps me sit on the couch. "I don't want you to get tired especially since the due date is soon."

"I'm fine." I reassure him.

-----------------------------------

I woke up in the middle of the night when a sudden pain struck me. It must be one of those false labor things because the baby's due date is so soon. I went to the bathroom to take some pain killers. On my way over I felt something wet flow down my legs. My water just broke.

"Kai... Kai." I call him.

"Yeah jagiya?" He answers in a husky voice, obviously still tired.

"Kai my water just broke." This time his eyes widen and he's wide awake now. He jumps out of bed and runs over to me.

"Really? Is it time?"

"I believe so--Ow!" I held onto his hand as pain struck me. Without hesitating he carries me to the car.

"Hold on babe I'll take you to the hospital." I didn't answer but nod. He gets in and drives. He still kept his grip on me though.

"Just squeeze if it hurts." He said.

"Ne." I said breathing heavily.

We arrive at the hospital and he carries me in bridal style out. I kept one arm around his neck and the other on my stomach. The nurses rushes me into a room. All I had to do was wait for the doctor.

"It's okay jagiya I'm right here." Kai says as he holds on to my hand not wanting to let go. The doctor then enters.

"So Mrs. Kim are you ready to deliver?"

"Hmm.. Ne.."

"Okay I need you to push." I held onto Kai's hand and pushed. This is one of the most hardest moments of my life but I know the outcome will be happy.

"Just breathe jagiya. Just breathe." I listened and breathed in and out, heavily.

"Push! Push!" the doctor demands.

I shake my head. "It hurts.. I can't" I was about to give up.

"Come on jagiya I know you can do this. Just a one more big push and our angel will be here." Kai exclaims. I gave one more big push and the sound of a baby's cry entered the room.

"He's here. Our son's here." Kai announces and kisses my forehead. "You did it." I just smiled and a big sigh of relief escaped me. The nurses handed Kai the baby. "He's so small." Kai declares as he held the baby's hand.

"Can I see?" I held my arms out. Kai lays the baby in my arms. He was small. I examine his features. He looks so much like Kai.

"What should we name him?"

"Min Jun."

"Waeyo?"

"I just like it."

"Alright." He kisses my lips. "I love you." I flash him smile.

"I love you too."

I'm happy and couldn't be happier. I get to start a family with Kai and Min Jun and I can't wait to start that chapter in my life.

--------------------------------------------------

TA-DA!!!! Done with the book now! ^_^ THANK YOU!!! Thank you all for reading, supporting, voting, and commenting!! Thank you all for supporting Cherry and Kai's story!! ^_^ LOVE YA~ XOXO

Author-nim signing off.........