Chapter 2

------Cherry's POV--------

The class is going to be going to Japan as a field trip in a week. I'm so excited. I can't wait. I was at home alone Kai was a dance practice and his parents were out. It was quiet...as always. I had a big test final coming up so I was studying like crazy. I look at the time and it was 9:56 pm. It was getting late but I still need to study. ~I'm so tired though. Why isn't Kai home yet?~ I decide to text him. ([--] text bars)

Me: [Kai are you okay? Are you going to come home soon?]

Kai: [I would love to but I can't it's snowing really hard outside so we are stuck at the studio. Minhae :(]

Me: [Aw jinja? Do you want me to come get you?]

Kai: [Ani! Just stay home it's cold. Keep yourself warm.]

Me: [ Okay you be careful too. Annyeong]

Kai: [Annyeong]

After I finished texting Kai I also got a text from his parents saying they are snowed in too. So I was all alone at home. ~creepy~ It was 12 on the dot when I finished studying so I climbed onto the bed and just collapsed into deep slumber.

I woke an hour later when I heard someone enter the house. I was too tired to go check but I had to. So I went downstairs and what I saw nearly made my eyes pop out! A burglar standing in front of me with a knife. He came closer and closer I couldn't move or scream for help I was alone. He then stabbed me in the stomach and a sharp pain ran through my body. I clutch onto the bleeding spot as blood oozed out.

"Cherry! Cherry wake up!" I was being shaken. I slowly open my eyes and see Kai in front of me. I flinched and got up too quick causing me and Kai to bump heads. "Ouch." He exclaims ribbing his forehead. I look around and notice that it was just a dream, but the stomach pain was real. My stomach was burning up with pain again. I clutch onto it.

"Cherry are you okay?! Cherry?" Kai asks in a worried tone. I groan in pain and Kai picks me up in bridal style. The next thing I knew was everything turning black.

--------Kai's POV--------

It was snowing hard and I couldn't go home. I wanted to make sure Cherry was okay. I got a text a few moments later from my parents saying Cherry was at home alone. I couldn't let her be alone, so I rushed back home. Despite the cold weather, making sure Cherry was safe gave me the energy to run home. When I finally reach home I look around to see Cherry's school stuff still out. ~She must have been studying~ I was distracted when I heard a sound of pain cries upstairs. I ran up and found Cherry twisting and turning around on the bed clutching onto her stomach. I rush to her side "Cherry! Cherry wake up!" she slowly open her eyes and flinched too quick causing us to bump heads. "Ouch." I exclaim. She then starts to clutch onto her stomach again and groan in pain. "Cherry are you okay?! Cherry?" I ask. She replies with more pain cries. I lift her up in bridal style and rush her to the hospital.

-------Hospital/ Cherry's POV------

I heard beeping sounds as I arise from my slumber. I look around and notice I'm in a hospital. ~How did I get here?~ I then feel someone's warm hands on mine. I turn to face a sleeping Kai. ~Aw cute~ I smile at him releasing my hands from his. The sudden movement made him flinch. He softly rubs his eyes until they get wide like he saw a ghost. "Cherry are you okay?" He reaches for my hand.

{Kai calm down. I'm fine, but how did I get here?}

"I brought you here. Are your stomach pains coming back?"

{Ani, did the doctor say anything about my stomach pain?}

"Oh just the usual girl...thing."

{Oh...thanks Kai-oppa. :)}

"Oppa?"

{What? Can I not call you that?}

"Ani, it's just nobody's ever called me that."

{Then I wish to be the first.}

"Wish granted." He ruffles my hair.

{Oppa cut it out.} I write down and try to remove his hands. Which makes him ruffle more crazily.

-----------A few days later----------

The Japan trip is in two days and Kai is taking me shopping for supplies. "Cherry come on you need to go get some clothes for you."

{Ani Kai it's okay.}

"Okay? You barely have one outfit to change into." he comments pulling arm out the door and into the car.

-----------At the Mall-------------

"Here try this on." Kai says just handing me a bunch of clothes that are soon going to build a mountain. I give him a are-you-serious-look. "Oh minhae. Just try on what you have on now." he replies pushing me into a dressing room. It was a long process but I ended up buying almost everything because of Kai. I then spot a pretty light pink dress. "Do you like it?" Kai ask out of the blue. I shook my head.

"If you do we can get it."

{Ani, it's fine. You got me a lot of things already.}

"Are you sure?"

{Positive.}

"Alright then." He says and we walk to the car.