Chapter 6

Cherry and Kai arrive back in Seoul, Korea. The happiness of returning home was good but everybody made Cherry insecure. They all talked about why Kai would fall for a mute like her, but eveytime someone would try to make fun of her Kai would protect her. However she was still uneasy.

{Oppa. I have an appointment with the doctor today. Can you take me?}

"Of course. How about we go together?" Kai answers as he grips on to her hand.

{Okay}

-------------------------------------

"Good news you're vocal cords are healed." The nurse announces. "Do you want to try to say something." Cherry was a bit uneasy but she wanted to say something she always wanted to. She cleared her throat and said......

"Kai oppa." the words came out clearly. She covers her mouth in shock. ~My voice. It's back~

"That's good but try not to yell or scream until a few days past because they are still delicate." the nurse excalims.

"Arrasso." Cherry was filled with glee. She skipped out of the hospital room towards Kai.

"You look happy. Did the doctor say anything about your throat getting better?"

"I--" Cherry cuts herself. She didn't want Kai to know yet.

"What? Did you....say something." Cherry quickly takes out a notepad.

{Nothing Oppa. You must be hearing wrong.}

"Ah maybe. Kaja." he grabs her hand. They happily walk out. Since nothing special was going on and the day was beautiful Kai and Cherry decide to go to the park. Just then someone ruins the moment. Hyorin and Jessica.

"Oppa. What are you doing here with her?" Hyorin says the word 'her' in a very ill mannered way.

"I told you already. She's my girlfriend."

"Oh please don't joke around oppa. We all know you are just being nice." Jessica adds in.

"No I mean it. Now move." Kai intertwines his hand with Cherry as he drags her away.

"Wait before you go. Do you want this?" Hyorin holds up a bracelet that belongs to Cherry. Before Cherry could make a move Hyorin threw it into the middle of the road. "Go fetch." she says along with laughter. Cherry removes her hand from Kai and runs after it but Kai beat her to it. He walks right into the middle.

"Got it." Kai reassures Cherry with a warm smile. She smiles back. Just then-----

~Beep Beep!~

~Oh no a car!~ Cherry runs straight towards Kai.

"Kai!" she screams as she pushes him over. Good thing Kai grabbed her as well causing the both of them to tumble over to the sidewalk together.

"C-Cherry." Kai pats her cheeks gently. Cherry's eyes flutters open. "Cherry are you okay are you hurt?" he was feeling her face incase of anything bad.

"Ne.~" Kai was dumbfounded by what he heard. Cherry also realised what she did. "Uhhh I mean---" she couldn't finish when Kai engulfs her into a hug.

"You can talk."

"Uhh yeah I can."

"When?" Kai releases Cherry and looks into her eyes.

"When I came from the hospital. Are.....Are you mad? she was afraid to make eye contact. Kai places his hands on her chin and lifts it up causing her to look into his eyes now.

"Of course I'm not mad. I'm happy. I'm happy to hear your voice and I'm super happy that you're okay." he lays a kiss on her forehead sending electricty through Cherry's body.

~Hey my wonderful readers! Thank you for reading and I'm so sorry for the late update and a short one. Mianhae!!! *bows* I truly am. I hope you enjoy this one though. ^_^ I'll update my other stories too but I'm busy at the moment. I promise I will try to update on my free time. Thank You!!!!~