EXPLORING AN ABANDONED HOTEL(part 2)

Colby's POV: 

When we're half way there Sam turns the camera on and explains what we're doing. "We're going to go in the back house area and check out everything like the other sections of the property and come here and nighttime." Sam says. He turns the camera around and faces it towards the motor homes, and hills. "We're going to go out here." After he says that he turns off the camera. "What happens if we come across a homeless person and they have a weapon or something?" Casey says with her hands in her pockets. "Then we back away, run, then get the hell out of here." I say and look around. "But what if we get surround?" She asks. "Then we fight them off with our shoes." Sam says. "Why not the camera? It weighs more." She said looking at a motor home. "Because that camera is expensive and because we all need new shoes anyway." I said. "We actually do though." Sam says laughing looking at all of our shoes. "That sign over there is bent." Casey says laughing. Sam turns on the camera and goes up to it. "So theres a no trespassing sign that they bent back and then i was like oh." He says bending it back a bit. "Then its really not a sign." I say. We all start walking then I see a person. "Theres a person over there. Theres a freaking person over there." I said. Sam gets closer and zooms in a bit. "They have a motor home area right next to a haunted hotel.." I say "Thats so stupid." I hear casey. I look back and shes on her phone typing away. "Who are you texting?" I ask walking towards her. "No one, go do your video." She says, then backs away a bit and hiding her phone screen. "Ok now your hiding something. Give me your phone." I said sternly holding my hand out. "Good luck finding out my password." She says and starts to walk away. "50432. Boom. In." I say go to her messages. "Thats not fair. You cant go through my messages thats invading my privacy!" She yells trying to take her phone back. I push her hands away and look at her phone again. "Who is Alex?" I ask. "Shes just a friend! Now give it back!" She yells. "No im not gonna give it back. If shes just a friend then why are you acting so mad?" I ask crossing my arms. She doesnt say anything. "I dont mean to interrupt or anything but we still need to record." Sam says. "FINE! SHE'S MY FOSTER SISTER CAN I HAVE MY PHONE BACK NOW?!" She yells. We're all silent. "Lets go." I say and her the phone back. "We're talking later though." I say with a serious face. "Fine." She says. Sam turns the camera back on and we run behind huge trees then continue walking, Casey a few feet behind. 

Casey's POV: 

I unlock my phone and text Alex back. 

C: Sorry my foster dad took my phone to see who I was texting. 

A: Damn, what did he say?

C: He asked who you were and wouldnt give my phone back until I told him. 

A: What did you tell him?

C: I told him you were my foster sister, then he gave me my phone back. I have to talk to him later though. 

A: Casey theres something I really gotta tell you. 

C: Go ahead. 

A: *typing* 

I never got a response from her. I look up and see Sam and Colby wave me over. We go inside this kind of torn shed and they start whispering. "There are literally people on either side of us." I look at both of them like WHAT. "We got someone over there just digging around and we got someone over there on the phone." Colby says. "Now we got a whole motor park that way." Sam says then peeks his head out to see if the car was still there. "The cars leaving. Dude there's a giant truck that might have been a cop." He says then hands the camera to Colby. We get closer to the home in front of us and we see a golf cart. 'Do you think we could ride the golf cart." Sam says with a huge smile on his face. Sam walked a few feet away and ducked down behind a bush. He stayed there for a few seconds then got up and headed towards us. "He saw me. Hes coming. Hes coming. We run back to the hotel and run up some stairs and into a room that has stuff everywhere. I see a black and pink heart with a brown arrow through it. I walk towards it and take a picture then post it on instagram with the caption. "Exploring with 2 awesome people can lead you to find more awesome things. So get off your ass and go do something. Just dont get caught by the popo or some shit XD." I head back to where dad and Sam were. Sam picks up a paper and reads the year. "Dude its a little paper from 1997." Sam says a bit shocked. "Look at the tv tho." Colby points. We walk into a room that also has stuff everywhere, theres even a mattress. "Dude." Colby says and picks up a stuffed bunny. "Im gonna bring this home. We can give this to Circa but this is creep as shit." He says and looks at it again. "Why is there so much still here. Like did something happen to this town. Thats the only reason you dont pack up and leave. Something happens to you." Sam says. "This shit is sooo fucking scary. Theres even a bed." I say. "Hey! Language Casey!"  Colby says. "yeah yeah." I say and look around. We thought we heard someone so we leave this place and go to the one next door. "Theres a bed. Tv." Sam points out. We all go inside and Colby picks up a hat. "Hey, Sam what do you think this is?" He asks. "Thats blood." Sam replies and puts his hand up to his mouth. I go pale and look at the corner of the room and up to the ceiling. I hear Colby drop the hat, then move. "Look at the wall." I say. Sam gags his face turning red. "Its dripping from the ceiling! It could've happened above us. I start to feel sick, Sam starts gagging even more and Colby is just in shock. We all run down there Sam already half way down but then he starts heading back up. "Theres a car. Theres a car. Theres a car." He whispers then we all start running the other way, and down the other stairs. We pause for second then start running again because theres now a car and a guy chasing us. We dont stop running until we're back under the bridge. "Dude did you notice that every palm tree in there was dead." Colby says out of breath. "Weren't they all dead?" I asked trying to catch my breath. "No, no, no, like look at the palm trees over here, lets see if we can find one." Colby said and pointed to the gas station. "Your right, they're all alive." Sam said finally catching his breath. "Yeah, every single one in that place was dead." Colby said. "That blood was the worst part." I said putting my hands above my head. "It stunk so bad." Colby said. "It was everywhere." Sam said. "At least we got this." Colby said showing the bunny. "If the blood was seeping through the roof, he probably hid the body on the attic." Sam said shocked. "Should we tell anyone? Was that even real blood?" Colby asked obviously not wanting to believe it. "That was 100% blood." I say catching my breath.  Colby started talking but then his and Sams shoes got stuck in the ground. "Ohh dude your shoes are ruined and so are mine." He said. "Haha, mine aren't." I said sticking my tongue out at them. "Haha, you think your still off the hook huh? Yeah no." Colby said sticking is tongue out at me. I shut up and continued walking. "But like we were saying, we were running and there was just a guy that appeared, I tried to turn my camera but then he was gone." He said looking behind him. 

As they did there outro I stood in between them looking straight behind the camera. "Is there anything you would like to add Casey?" Colby asks. "Nahh im good. Bye guys!" I said and waved. Once we were in the car "Now Casey, about earl-" Colby started but I didnt even let him finish. "Shes mine and Ashtons old foster sister that went to jail for robbery. She got out a week ago. No she isnt gonna try and take us away from you, Yes you can meet her. I know your going to say 'She just got out of jail, thats a bad influence. blah blah blah' Your always saying to not to judge people so please give her a chance." I say in one breath. "Daaaamn, She already knew what you were going to say and everything!" Sam laughed. "Well im going to say sorry for the way I acted. When do I get to meet her?" He asks clenching his jaw. "Next week." I say and look down at my phone. We get home and I grab food then go to my room getting on my laptop and going to youtube. My phone dings signalling that I have a text. 

A: Im pregnant.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys like this chapter, dont forget to vote and share! Thank you guys so much for 2K! You guys are amazing! Peace!

-Madz