Q&A

I'm guessing by the title of this chapter you all know I'm gonna do a Q and A. So ask me some questions, either text me or comment lol. I'd love to answer some questions if you guys have any!

I wanna say thank you for 18.2K views, all the votes and comments. Your guy's comments make me happy and never fail to make me smile. I'm happy that you guys like my book and are putting positive things in the comments. Please no negative things. It makes me so happy to see all the comments that you guys are loving and relating to this book and that's part of the message I want to give off. You guys are not alone, someone will always relate someway or another. Your not on your own people will be there for you. I'm always here for you guys so if you have any problems just DM me and ill help out the best I can. Like Sam says 'live beyond the norm'. Be yourself and dont let anyone put you guys down. Each and everyone of you are unique and beautiful in your own way. Honestly I love all you guys, you all make my day when I see someone votes, or comments or adds my book to their library. I never thought my book would get this far so thank you all so very much. I mean 18.2 thousand views! Thats crazy that many people are reading my book or at least looking at it. You all motivate me to keep going with this book and even though I dont post when I say I do you guys stick around. Thank you all so much!

Don't forget to ask questions! Love y'all <3

-Madi