YOUR DAUGHTER?!?!?!

I'm back! :)

Casey's POV:

I was in English class when Colby called me to his bedroom. "Casey can you please come to my room, I need to talk to you." He said peeking his head into the game room. I still wasn't talking to him so I just nodded. He made me sit on his bed as he moved his camera then sat down next to me. "I know your pissed at me and Im really sorry. I should have believe you and Ash instead of those sluts. Can you please talk to me." He said with tears in his eyes. I had ignoring him for a week. "I dont want to be mad at you but it hurt." I say looking down. "I know, I told them off after you and Ash walked off. Look I know you've been reading hate and the reason I called you in here is to ask if it was ok with you if I posted a video about why your here." He said looking into my eyes. "Ok. I'm still mad at you but I have to start talking to you at sometime." I say smiling. "Do you wanna do it on your break or do you wanna wait until after your done with school?" He asked. "On break, I wanna get this over with." I say and stand up. "Well see you in about 20 minutes." I say and go back to the game room where Sam was on his phone. "What was so important he had to pull you out of class?" He says looking up. Sam has become just like a regular teacher. Though I feel bad for him, He has to wake up at 9 every morning just to come teach me. "He said he was sorry for last week and that he told them off, then asked me if I wanted to do a video of explaining who I am and why im here." I say and sit back down, pulling my computer onto my lap. "What did you tell him?" He asked putting his phone. "I told him that i was still mad at him, but ill talk to him and that ill do the video with him on break." I said while answering the questions he had given me. "Thats nice. Just know that me and the boys are here for you. That includes Kat and Devyn of course." He says smiling. "I know, and thank you. It goes the same for all of you." I say copying the link and sending it to sam. I only had like 2 questions left so I finished quickly. "Well I just sent you the link to the questions I just finished." I say and close my computer then start to get comfortable on the bean bag chair. "Well since your done, I guess you can go ahead and go on ur break." He says getting on his phone again. "Okay. Bye Sam, see you later.  Oh! Tell Kat I said Hi.” I say and go into the kitchen to make a sandwich. I scroll through my phone while eating and when im done I go up to Colbys room and knock. “Come in.” He said. I sit on his bed while he sets up the camera. “Are you ready?” He asks and stands behind the camera. “Yeah.” He presses a button and sits down next to me. “Hey guys im back, and im here with Casey!” He says with so much energy. “Hi guys!” I say smiling. “Anyways this video isnt gonna be like the others. This video is me explaining something huge. Very huge that has come into my life...Its made a change, a wonderful change and honestly I couldn't ask for anything better. I absolutely love this change and I hope you guys will to.” He says smiling at me and back at the camera. “Now before I tell you guys I dont want you guys to send hate to Casey or Ashton. If you guys want me happy then please dont send hate.” He says in a serious tone. “Casey would you like to do the honors?” he says looking at me laughin a bit. “You go ahead I can tell your excited.” I say smiling. I loved seeing Colby smile when he’s filming. I love his smile generally, but you can tell he is just so happy when filming. “Casey and Ashton are not family friends...Casey is my daughter and Ashton is my Son.” He said putting my arm around me. “Wait! Shouldn't we wait until Ash gets home from school so he can be in the video to?” I asked before we got any further. “Oh shit. Yeah.” He stops filming and deletes the last few seconds. “Should’ve thought of that before we started filming.” He said laughing a bit and setting the camera down.

*After picking Ash up from school*

After picking Ashton up, we ate some food and went up to dads room to do the video. He turned on the camera and sat down in between me and Ash. “I decided to grab ashton real quick because he needs to be part of this video. Anyways as I was saying, Ashton would you like to the honors of telling them what the news is.” Colby asked. “No thanks.” He replied. “Ok. The huge news is that Casey and Ashton are not family friends….Casey is my daughter and Ashton is my Son.” He said putting his arms around the both of us. “They are adopted, and yes they’re biologically related. To answer a question I know im gonna get a lot. No I dont have a girlfriend. I decided to adopt Casey because she needed someone to love and care for her. As for Ashton, he was already adopted by other people but something happened so they called me to inform Casey and I can tell she had missed and love him so much and when I saw him I immediately knew that I wanted to adopted him to. Adopted them has been a great change in my life, I love to freaking pieces and I hope you guys will to. Now im gonna say once again please dont send hate to them. They are important to me just like you guys!” Me and Ashton both smiled. “Is there anything you guys would like to say before this video ends?” He asked looking at both of us. “I dont have anything to say, what about you Casey?” Ashton said. “I just wanna say that I hope you guys know that me and Ashton are not using Colby just for fame or anything. We love him and couldn't ask for a better father.” I say smiling at both of the boys next to me. “See! Shes so sweet. Please guys be nice. Love you guys! BYE!” he says. Me and Ash wave and smile then he ends the video. “Thank you guys, The video should be up tomorrow. Just know that im here for both of you and no matter what they say dont believe it until you talk to me or one of the boys first. I love you guys.” He says and sits down. “We love you too and ok.” I say speaking for both me and Ashton. “Im gonna go get in the shower, eat then go to bed. Im really tired.” Ashton says. Me and Colby nodded. “Same. Night dad.” I say and leave the room. I texted Jackie and Stiles for a bit, then read a couple chapters on wattpad, watched a few youtube videos, then got into the shower, texted jackie some more, ate then went to bed. This day went well and I hope tomorrow goes well to. Thank god tomorrows Saturday. Me and Jackie are supposed to hang out tomorrow. She hasnt been over in a while and im really excited to see her tomorrow.

-------------------------------------------------

Im back and I hope you guys like this chapter! Sorry its short but I hurt my hand by dropping a 25 pound weight on it and it kinda hurts to write. Next week's chapter will be longer I promise. PEACE

-Madz