Shopping For Ashton

Casey's POV:

"Casey get up, we have to go shopping for Ash and his bedroom." Colby says coming into my room and pulling my blanket off me. I groaned and put my pillow over my head. "20 more minutes." I say closing my eyes. "Bub get up, its already 12:00, you have the day of school today not for a free day but for Ashton, now get up and get ready we are leaving in about 30 minutes." He says leaving my room. I check my phone for a couple of minutes and then I get in the shower. After washing my body and hair i get ready then blow dry my hair. "Casey! Do you know where Colby is?" I hear Ashton yell. "He came in a little while ago to wake me up, He's probably in his room, sams room, or in the kitchen. Most likely the kitchen." I say and put my blow dryer away then start combing my hair straight. I decided to wear black skinny jeans, a black and white flannel, my black converse, and a black beanie. I brush my teeth and grab my phone. I decided to leave my headphones because I wanted to talk to Ash. I missed him so much and now im gonna spend every fucking second I have with him. "Ashton! Casey! You guys ready?" I hear Colby yell from downstairs.  "Yeah!" "I AM!" Me and Ashton yell at the same time. Once we are in the car we head to the mall. "Me and Sam used to come here to work on our social skills, then we started vine and thats when we got big. Even the smallest thing can change your life don't forget that. Go out there and explore, just be careful. I dont want you guys into trouble with the police or getting hurt." Colby says pulling into the parking lot. "Dont worry dad if anyone hurts me. I know You, aaron, corey, elton, sam, and even brennan would probably kill them. I know the same goes for Ash, just add me in that bunch. Know one hurts my baby brother." I say smiling at both of them. "Yes, very true. Now Ashton before we go in there if anyone asks, your Casey's cousin whos's she watching okay? My fans dont know I have 2 adopted kids, if they did, you'd guys get more hate than you guys already do." He says then gets out of the car. I usually dont pay attention to hate but if someone is like all up in my face yelling things that im insecure about then thats when i'll start crying. 

*After going to a couple of stores* 

Colby had to go to the bathroom so he has us waiting in the food court. I bought Ashton, Me, and Colby Starbucks, and nachos. As we were waiting 2 girls came up to the table looking upset. "Your the little whore thats staying with Colby. We know your not really family friends so whats the real reason your staying with them? Or are you just whoring around with the whole house?" The blonde says. The red head next to her speaks up. "And whos this little brat? He kinda looks like you. Awwwww to bad your stuck with her, does she scare you little brat?" She asks laughing annoyingly along with her stupid blonde bitch friend. "No she doesnt, but your laugh is obnoxious, your breath stinks, and your blonde friend here is the one who looks like a whore with those short shorts, and a crop top." Ashton shoots back. The girls jaws drop in shock. I hold back my laughter while Colby comes back. "Hey guys, whats so funny. Casey I told you not to buy food, I said I would pay for it." He says sitting down. "Omg colby these two were making fun of us and saying that we're too ugly for you and that he doesnt like snobby little brats." The blonde fake crys. Me and Ashton look at each other like 'i know this bitch did not just do that' "Colby she's lying, she was the one making fun of us, she called Casey a whore and me and a little brat. They're just trying to get you to fall for they're lie so you can kick us out and they could get your number." Ashton said looking at Colby with fear in his eyes. "Thats not true!" The red head screams also fake crying. "Ashton, Casey if you arent telling the truth tell me right now." Colby says harshly. Are you fucking kidding me. "We are telling the truth. You chose them over us?! We'll we waiting in the car, have fun eating your nachos alone." I say grabbing his keys and nodding my head to ashton telling him to come along. While we were walking out you can see colby looking at us then back the fake crying bitches real quick. When he wasnt looking the blonde looked at me and smiled evilly. Once we got to the car we sat there with the A/C on not talking at all. I set my drink down and got in the back seat with Ashton. I noticed he was crying. "I thought you said he wouldn't hurt us." He says sniffing. I put him in my lap and he put his head on my shoulder. For a 12 year old he looks like a 8 year old. I kissed his head and said "me too. 5 minutes late Colby got in the car looking back at us then put Ashtons bags in the trunk. I didnt even want to look at him right i was beyond pissed. "Ash buckle up okay? When we get home i'll help you with your bags and help with your bedroom. You can sleep in my room tonight if you want. I thought he wasnt gonna hurt us either." I say grabbing my starbucks and buckling up. Colby got back in the car and started to drive. "Guy's im sor-" I cut him off. "Dont talk to us. We dont wanna talk to you. I know your my dad and I have to respect you but your lucky I dont slap you right now Colby." I say harshly. Ashton grabs my shaking hands. My hands start to shake when im furious or scared and right now im honestly both of those things because I dont know whats gonna happen. Once we got home me and Ashton get out and grab his bags. I was still pissed at colby so I slammed the door before he could come in making Sam, Corey and Aaron looking at us. "Dont ask me, ask colby its his fault. Me and Ashton will be upstairs in his room neither of us want to speak to colby so dont let him come speak to us. I dont want him near Ashton right now. I dont want him near me right now because im scared if he does then im gonna do something imma regret. See you guys later." I say grabbing a few sodas and chips to take to Ashtons room. None of them speak but they do have confusion on their face. Me and Ash go up to his room and start decorating. 

Colby's POV: 

Once I walk through the door im asked tons of questions. "One at a time please." I say holding my head. I have a huge headache due to too much thinking. "Why is Casey so pissed and Ashton crying?" Aaron asks. "What did you do?" Sam asks. "Some fans came up to them calling casey a whore saying she's sleeping with all of us, and Ash a little brat. I did the mistake of believing the fans instead of my own children and now they hate me." Is all I say. "Well what did you say to the fans after you didnt believe Casey and Ash?" Corey asks. 

*Back to colby and the 2 girls* 

"Your welcome for saving you from that brat and whore. We feel bad for you." The blonde says. "Saving? I didnt need saving. Casey isnt a whore and Ashton isnt a brat. If anything you red headed bitch is the brat and you the blonde one is the whore. Your not fans, if you were you wouldnt send hate to the 2 most amazing kids in the world. They've been through enough shit and they dont need yours." I say harshly and angirly. They stare in shock and walk away. I made a big mistake. Im such a fucking idiot. 

*Back to the house.* 

I explained to them what happened. "Did you try to explain to Ash and Casey?" Aaron says in a duh tone. "I tried they dont wanna talk to me. Ashton probably thinks im a horrible father and wants to go back to the adoption center and Casey probably will too. I dont know, i dont wanna lose them." I say with tears in my eyes. "Give it some time then try to explain again. Im sure they dont wanna go back. Your a great father Colby dont give up. Have some faith." Sam says pulling me in for a hug. Corey does too but Aaron kinda just stands there. "It was at that moment Colby knew, he fucked up." He says trying to make me laugh. I let out a small chuckle before hugging him then going upstairs to take a nap. Hopefully they dont wanna go back. They're to important to me now. I love them both and I didnt mean to hurt them. Hopefully they'll talk to me soon. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys like this chapter! Sorry its short! 

Thank you guys again for 900 views. Im soo happy. I love you guys. 

What do you guys think will happen next? Next chapter should be up soon! PEACE!