Reactivation

-Eve's POV-

Ugh, I feel so.....weird.

My head hurts, and the gravity around me is different.

I couldn't see a thing but there were voices talking, "I switched on Eve, she'll be awake any time now."

"It feels like it's been a lifetime without her...."

"Wall-E....?" I mumbled, slowly opening my eyes, the first thing I could see was the plastered ceiling, and then a face peeking out from the corner of my view, this face has brown shaggy hair and brown eyes, he had an excited expression on his face.

"Eva!" He beamed, wrapping his arms around my neck.

"Now now, Wall-E," a familiar voice interrupted, "I know you're excited but you do need to give Eve at least a chance to stand before crushing her new body."

"Sorry," Wall-E let go and nervously chuckled.

"Is the proceeder complete...?" I asked the scientist, Ben.

"Take a look for yourself," he responded with a smile.

I lifted a limb to my view, a human arm, so thin and long, and these fingers move!

I pressed down on the bench with my new arms to sit up, a giant mirror was waiting for me on my left side.

All I could keep my eyes on was this human girl, fascinated by her appearance.

Arms, legs, very light skin tone, a slender figure, sky blue eyes and white hair cut in a bob style...I think this is me...

"I have to honest," Ben injected while I was busy admiring myself, "the transfer between your bodies took longer than it did for Wall-E."

"How much longer?" I asked him.

"3 months tops."

"I didn't want to leave the room until you were ready." Wall-E smiled with a pink tone on his cheeks.

I don't blame him, if I was the one to be completed early, I would never lose sight of him.

"He refused to even learn anything more than basic conversation methods," another voice entered the room, "everybody turned over to see a man with neat black hair and dark brown eyes, he walked right over to me, taking my hand and kissing it, "it is a pleasure it finally met you Eve, I'm Gordon."

I didn't know how to feel about that hand kiss, what does it mean? "Nice to meet you..."

"It's alright Eve," Ben could see I felt uncomfortable about this Gordon, "it's just a friendly gesture us humans use, well, one of many," the room grew silent and after a minute Ben clapped his hands once, "so, uh, I'm sure you'd like to start walk before you and Wall-E's first outing as cyborgs."

Walking, right, this will be a challenge...

I've always flew around to walk, not to mention I never touched the ground before....except that one time.

I think this 9x9 cube has to match the colours on each side...

Wall-E returned with this rectangular thing, "how about this--" he stopped and saw the cube I had in my hands, he swapped the things and looked at the cube for himself, "how did you do that...?"