Changes

250 Years Later....

-3rd Person POV-

So much has changed since that day, to everything and everybody.

The tiny little planet grew into multiple other little plants, the Axiom ship was used to pick up all the trash in trips, sending it into outer space. Though some junk was actually useful, burnable and helpful for the environment.

The toxic air eventually cleared away, and the blue skies returned for the first time in 700 years.

Planets became vegetables, no pizza plants unfortunately though.

Surprising, fish were still alive in the waters, and soon the population regrew, meaning humans had meat.

Speaking of humans, they adjusted to their new lives, doing anything but nothing, building a new world, and getting in shape; the past faded more and more as the rebuild was complete.....

Well, there was always room for improvement...

Meanwhile, the robots were happy to be free from their duties.

And recently, some of them even had a couple of 'upgrades'.

But throughout the years of change, Wall-E and Eve never changed.

The sun rose above their house; the transport vehicle, today was just another day.

Eve was an early bird and always woke up at sunrise whenever the time of year.

However, for Wall-E, it was a different story...

He usually wasn't up until 10 am and always woke up as if he has a hangover.

But after his morning charge, he was ready for the day.

During the day, the pair typically went to hang at the junkyard.

Not that there was an awful amount of trash around, it was mainly just the giant boats that Eve knocked over and caused a fire that one time.

The two laid down next to one another, holding hands and gazing at the beautiful blue sky.

"Evea?" Wall-E looked at his partner.

"Wall-E?" She answered, looking at him also.

"How do you think M.O and the others are doing?"

It's been at least 10 years since they last saw M.O, Eve and Wall-E assumed he moved into the town along with the rest of their friends.

"I think M.O is doing just fine," Eve replied, but unsure whether that is true or not..

Eve and Wall-E spent a little while longer in the junkyard until heading back home through the town.

The town was bustling with market stalls and shouts from the sells people that called out "fish," "vegetables," and "handcrafted jewellery."

They were two of the only restaurants in town opening up for the evening business, one Italian and one Mexican,
they were pretty competitive with one another.

And you could probably guess why...

The two robots were passing through the town when Eve stopped.

"Evea?" Wall-E looked back, with a confused look on his face.

"You go ahead, I'll catch up," She responded with her flipper shaped arms telling Wall-E to head home.