"You might want to cover this with makeup." He kissed my neck where he left the hickey this morning.

"Or just stop being a leech."

"Can't. You drive me crazy." He moved my head to face him and he kissed my lips.

"Okay lets hurry up and eat."

I finished eating and I walked to the kitchen to put my bowl in the sink, Ethan right behind me.

"We're gonna be late." I rushed upstairs and brushed my teeth, then sat and my vanity so I could do my makeup.

"Let me do your makeup for you." Ethan ran his calloused hands over my shoulders and watched me put on moisturizer.

"You have no idea how to do makeup."

"Just let me try. Tell me what to do." He pulled me off the chair and sat down himself. "Okay sit facing me."

I sat on his lap facing him and told him how to do my makeup, and I'm surprised he's actually doing well.

"This looks really good, what the hell?" I got off Ethan's lap and looked at myself in the mirror.

"You are welcome." He said as he kissed my lips.

I grabbed my bag and slung it over my shoulder and watched Ethan walk out of my room to grab his stuff from his room.

"Colton?" I walked to his room and he laid on his bed typing. "Hey, do you and Gray wanna ride with me and Ethan?"

"Nah, I'll just take my car." I shrugged and walked downstairs seeing Ethan scroll through his phone, leaning against the wall.

"Ready?" He immediately locked his phone and slid it into his pocket, then we walked out of the house to my car.

"Ooh! Cold cold!" I ran to my car and quickly got in, turning the heat on.

"It's not that bad, you baby." He chuckled and got into the car, buckling up.

"Shut up, its cold." We drove to the school in silence and I parked as close to the building as possible.

"Here I'll warm you up." He pulled me in, his arm wrapped around my body as we walked inside.

The bell rang, signaling everyone to go to class. "You can go to class if you want." We walked to my locker as the halls soon emptied.

"I could, but that would mean less time with my girlfriend." He leaned against my locker like he always does.

I grabbed the things I needed for class and dreaded remembering Brady and Grayson were there.

"I'm nervous to go to class." I closed my locker and he ran his hand up and down my arm.

"Because of Grayson?"

"And Brady."

"Skip it. I have study hall in the commons today, come with me. No one will know." I smirked and walked the opposite direction to the commons.

"Okay, but you have to actually work. I know you get distracted easily." He chuckled and we both sat down at the round tables.

"You're so pretty." He rested his head on his fists, his eyes looking more sparkly than normal.

"Why do you say that?" I giggled and pulled his work out of his bag for him.

"Because you are. Like, I'm fucking crazy about you, I hope you know that." I smiled at him, a warmth growing in my stomach.

I stayed silent, not sure of what to say. He always seems to have that affect on me.

We sat in silence for a while, working on stuff for our classes. "I have to go to the bathroom, but I'll be right back, okay?" Ethan said as he stood up.

"Yeah."

He walked to the bathroom and as if on que Chloe came around the other corner and started walking towards me.

"Honey. Didn't I tell you to leave Ethan alone? You're too low for him, you'll never be good enough." What she says normally doesn't effect me, but for some reason it is today. "You're always going to be a pity fuck. You can't deny that."

"You don't know what you're talking about." I felt my eyes well up as I watched Chloe harass me.

"Sweetie, I do. I was in that same boat. All of the google eyes and the endless compliments? Yeah honey he does it to every girl. You're not special, and you need to realize that. He'll never love you, no matter how hard you want him to."

"Leave me alone Chloe." I wiped my tears, trying not to make eye contact with her.

"What the hell are you doing?" Chloe looked behind her at Ethan who walked up to us.

"Nothing, just having a little chat with my friend." She fake giggled and watched Ethan cross his arms.

"Chloe, we don't want you here, just leave my girlfriend alone." He shrugged and sat down next to me.

"Claudia had sex with Grayson. I saw it, before they found you on the track." I looked at Ethan who just stared at Chloe.

"What are you talking about?" Ethan scoffed in disbelief.

"You're fucking relentless. I've never had sex with Grayson. You're delusional." The bell rang so Ethan and I started gathering his things and put it back in his bag. "What? Do you think coming after me and Ethan is going to make him want you back? If anything doing it is gonna push him away. Just stop while you're ahead."

"You're never going to love him like I will." I chuckled and got in her face.

"You have no idea what you're talking about. So please, save yourself the time and effort." I grabbed Ethan's hand and we walked away.

"That was hot." Ethan laughed and we walked out of the commons.

"Shut up." I laughed