Chapter 24: Take him down for murder

~Riley's POV~

"We've got information from James Ward." Tiffany, a girl from the LA Agency told me running up to me and I continue to walk as she tried to keep up with me while talking. Right now we are located at the agency in LA since we need more equipment and trackers to finish off this mission.

"What did you find out?" I asked making my way to Liz a girl that was in charge of research on people.

"You know the calculus teacher at the school you four are undercover at?" Tiffany asked and I nodded as Jude handed me a file as I walked passed him. Opening the file I let my eyes skim the information of the teacher Mr Richard Green.

"Yes."I responded pushing my hair out of my face irritated.

My date with Joey was Tuesday and now it's already Thursday which meant this mission was almost over. Soon we would be back in London. My night with Joey went perfectly after mini golf he took me to on a boat he rented and we had dinner and danced, horribly I may add. It was honestly the most relaxing and the best night i've had in a while. I love my job but even I need a break at times which seemed impossible. I had to get up at 5 today to head here to get more work done and do far I'm being treated like I'm the queen so saying I'm irritated would have to be an understatement.

"Apparently the name Richard Green is fake." Tiffany said and I nodded.

"Anything else?" I asked her as we got closer to Liz's desk and she shook her head smiling while holding her notepad to her chest

"Oh wait! James also said that his real name was Jackson Farone." She said and I paused.

"Why didn't you just say that in the first place!" I said and he bit her lip nervously while her eyes went wide.

"Did I mess up?" She asked anxiously. "I'm very sorry! It's my first month here and I'm still getting use to things plus I'm only fifteen. Please don't tell Jed." She begged.

"Jed." I said tasting the name on my tongue. "Who is that again?" I asked and she still looked nervous and replied,

"The owner of the LA Agency." She reminded me and I nodded my head.

"Yes, that's why it sounded familiar." I said before I continued my way to Liz's desks. Turning the corner I was happy to see her across the room on her computer.

"Liz!" I called across the room making heads turn. She looked up her blonde hair frizzy and her glasses at the end of her nose. a She squinted her eyes before pushing them up. When she seen it was me she smiled standing up. Rushing over to her as fast as I could in my white heels that had lace on them I embraced her in a hug.

"Look how grown up you are!" Liz gushed. "What happened to hating heels?"

"They grew on me." I shrugged. Liz did live in London but when she was transferred here on a mission she met a guy and now they're married. She use to know my parents which is how I originally met her.

"I guess we can catch up another time you seem busy." She replied and I nodded.

"Very. Everyone that was assigned to this mission are all doing different things so we can bring this thing to a closure." I said and she sat back down shaking her head up and down.

"Okay who do you need information on?" She asked me.

" I need information on Jackson Farone." I said opening the file of his fake name. I don't know why I wasn't surprised that Jesses brother worked at the school undercover but I just knew all that matter was getting him arrested and helping the innocent people that are under his control. She typed in the name on her computer and printed out the papers. Stabling them to a file she handed it to me and smiled.