Chapter 15: There is 4 of you and 398 of us

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to my new, really sweet Wattpad BestFriend, @saleha299. Feel free to go follow her. But besides that,

Enjoyyy....

~KittyKat<3

----------------------------------------

Chapter 15: There is 4 of you and 398 of us

----------------------------------------

~Riley's POV~

When Jesse showed up to Biology I quickly texted Joseph to let him know.

"Why is Jesse staring at you?" Rachel texted me from across the room I look up at her to see her nodding her head to Jesse. I looked over to see he was indeed looking at me, well more like smirking at me.

"Yes?" I snapped.

"Ril-" He started to say but I quickly cut him off.

"April." I quickly replied.

"Right, April I want you to know that you may have been able to beat one of my men but you should be extra prepared." He said smirking while trying to look intimidated.

"Oh? And why is that?" I asked not being intimidated at all.

"Scotts there is 4 of you and 398 of us." Jesse said still smirking. I didn't let my care free expression change I just raised an eye brow as if saying, 'so'

"Kay? Why would that bother me exactly?" I asked him and he just chuckled.

"Class quiet down!" Mrs. Holly said walking into the classroom with her books."I want you to all open your books and turn to page 293 and read to page 300." Everyone opened their books but I instead grabbed my books and my assignment notebook and stood up. Almost everyone was watching me wondering what I was doing which made me mentally roll my eyes. Noisy people.

"What do you need April?" Mrs.Holly ask me and I held on to my stomach with a fake frown in my face.

"My stomach is really bothering me can I go to the nurse?"I asked her and she gave me a small sympathetic frown.

"Yes of course. Take the garbage can just in case.Are you going to be okay walking on the own?" She asked me while signing my pass in the back of my assignment notebook and I nodded.

"Yea, I should be okay." I said and she nodded.

"I hope you feel better!" She said giving me another sympathetic look and I almost felt bad for faking being sick. I grabbed the garbage and walked out of the room closing the door behind me.

"About half way down the hall I tossed the garbage can on the side and met up with Joey out front.

"What was your excuse?" I asked Joey when I seen him sitting on the bench.

"I asked if I could go to the bathroom then my locker thats 'across the school.' " Joey said putting quotes with his fingers around across the school." You?" he asked me as we started to head to the black van.

"Stomach ache." I said shrugging and he nodded. I looked into the two visible classroom windows from afar to see that the first room everyone was taking a test so no one would notice us and the second room everyone was reading.

"Well lets go its all clear." I said and Joey nodded. We walked over to the black van we seen earlier and tried to look through the windows.

"Their smart. I'll admit that." Joey said we he realized we couldn't see through the windows.