Only I will Marry Khushi!! - Finale

Khushi and Arnav were back in RM after spending some wonderful time together. It was technically their first date. And Khushi loved every bit of it. Unfortunately for the two as soon as they came back home both were asked to help out with the wedding preparations. Khushi was grabbed by Buaji while Chotte was grabbed by his Di for some needed tasks.
And hence both were left with only stealing lovey dovey glances with each other in between their work. Di and Nani had noticed what was cooking between them for a while but today there was a twinkle in both their eyes. So Nani planned to strike the iron as it was burning hot at the moment.

As usual both Di and Nani walked in between the 7 feet space betweeen  arshi and pretended to gossip about Khushi's marriage with not NK but another guy which would make Arnav super angry.

Di: Nani you know in yesterdays function Mrs. Kapoor wanted to know about the beautiful younger sister of the bride. She said that her son is returning from America next week. He is very handsome and has a funny sense of humor just like our Khushiji.

Nani: Oh that is such a great news Anjali bitiya. I have an idea I will call Mrs. Kapoor soon enough and then I will speak to Garimaji too. This will be a perfect match for our Khushi. She will go away to America for forever though. And we will miss her a lot. But then she will be so happy in her married life that she will definitely forget about all of us.

Di: Thats true Nani. I am sure she will be the happiest girl in the world. After all she has a firm belief in marriages.

All this was heard by our hero...Arnav Singh Raizada.

In his anger he threw away the decorations that he was holding and then fisted his hands. Damn it. I wont let this happen. No ways. Khushi is not going to America and thats final. And then he rushed like a bull without horns to his room.
Khushi also heard what Nani and Di spoke. She started chewing her nails in nervousness. But then remembered that her Laad Governer lost his temper. She has to do something to calm his lion down. Devi Maiyya why did you not make a tablet of happiness for people like Arnavji. Phewww. You are gone now Khushi. And then she followed the same path as ASR.

Khushi walked inside his room and then locked it...only to realize that the room was empty. She could not sense her LG anywhere, strange very strange. He is not even near the poolside. Khushi was about to leave his room when her eyes glacned at the mirror of the dressing table. There was a message for her. She read it carefully trying her level best to understand the Dr. Raizada's handwriting.

'Khushi Chath par aakar Milo Abhi!!'
(Khushi meet me at the terrace right now!)

She rushed out of the room to the terrace like a mad woman. Anjali noticed how now a breathless Khushi headed towards the terrace. The same terrace where her Chotte went a while ago. Bulls eye she thought.
Khushi dashed through the door looking here and there for her angry prince and then out of nowhere two hands encircled her tiny waist and she found her back pressed tightly with a muscular hard chest. She gulped. Her Dhak dhak now close to getting a heart attack. Hey Devi Maiyya help me.

Arnav: How can they do this to us? Nani & Di so easily declared your marriage with that stranger. And then you will go to America? Really? AMERICA??!!? KHUSHI YOU CANNOT EVEN CROSS THE DELHI HARYANA BORDER!!! THATS HOW STRONG MY HOLD IS ON YOU. Listen to me very carefully Khushi Kumari Gupta...Dont YOU DARE laugh about this or pretend to be all shy. ALL WILL THINK YOU ARE IN AGREEMENT for this stupid alliance. DONT EVER MEET MRS. KAPOOR. Got IT???

Khushi: Arnavji...you...you just calm down okay. Di and Nani have no idea about us. That is why they are saying all this. Dont worry we will make them understand. Let both the families be done with Payash wedding and then we will tell about us to them. Okay. And I AM NOT LEAVING YOU. NOT FOR MR. AMERICA NOR FOR ANYONE ELSE. HOW CAN I LEAVE MY RAKSHAS?!? You think I DONT LOVE YOU? I CAN LIVE WITHOUT YOU? You are Stuck with me now for FOREVER!

Hearing this ASR calmed down a bit. But then he thought to finish this whole thing for forever. I need to declare my marriage with her today itself.

Arnav: Khushi we are not going to wait any longer. I know you love me too...that you too cannot live without me. But still for my satisfaction lets get this over with. We should not wait for Payash wedding anymore. Everyone is already downstairs. Lets go and tell them about us. And dont you dare try and stop me. I wont hear another word about it.

Khushi simply nodded. She too wanted to be with Arnavji now. No need for more misunderstandings. She finally found her true love. Nothing will spoil her happiness. She thought. Therefore Arshi came back downstairs in the living room with a loony smile on their faces. Nani and Di were kind of aware what was about to happen. They shared a victory glance.

Arnav: Everyone please come here. Khushi and I want to make an announcement. Amma, Buaji, Bauji you too need to hear this. Its important.

Buaji: Yes yes babua. Tell us what you want to say. We are all ears.

Mami: HHBB what is it now Bitwa? Something is definitely fishy.

Aranv: I want all of you to know that Khushi and I...we love each other. And we want to get married as soon as possible. I believe once we all are done with Payash wedding we can have ours. What do you think guys?

Silence followed his words. No one spoke for a while. And then started the expected comments...

Mami: Arnav Bitwa?? Are you alright? You and Phati saree? If she fed you something suspicious in private dont hesitate to tell your Mami. I am well aware of these black magic techniques.

Buaji: Khushi tell us the truth Arnav Singh Raizada forced you to do this right? This is the same man whom you called Laad Governer and Rakshas and what not? Are you in your right mind bitiya?

Arnav: MAMI!!!

Khushi: BUAJI!!!

Arnav & Khushi: NO WE ARE NOT FORCED!!!!

Hearing the arguement of Mami, Buaji andn Arshi..Di and Nani started laughing with tears forming in their eyes. It was hilarious to see the 4 going nuts.

Di: Thank God Chotte. I thought me and Nani would never succeed in making you propose our Khushiji. Finally. Now I am satisfied. Sorry Chotte.

Nani: Yes Khushi bitiya. I know you thought we were planning to set you up with a friend of mine. However it was all fake. To make you guys confess quickly. Dont mind huh.

For the first time ASR felt victorious and defeated at the same time. He won Khushi's love. But his intelligent mind failed to grasp that Nani and Di were only plotting for Khushi and him. All the women in my life are weird. Amidst all of this one person went into complete shock and then burst out like a freak on crack.

NK: No. NO NO No No No. This is impossible!??? NANNAV AND KHUSHIJI???? I thought that she...she wanted to...no...I...

Seeing a flusterred and baffled NK Arnav Singh Raizada finally felt in control. NOW DO WHAT YOU WANT NK. KHUSHI IS MINE. He smirked his patent smirk at his cousins sad and heartbroken expressions. ASR never LOOSES TO ANYONE. A soft hand slipped in his and Arnav shared an intense look with his beloved.

Khushi: Bechare Nanheji unka to dil hi toot gaya. Par koi baat nai hum unke liye ek sundar si dulhan lekar aayenge jald hi. Dewar jo thehre humare( Poor Nanheji he is heartbroken now. But no problem I will select a beautiful bride for him soon enough. Since he is my brother in law now).

Hearing Khushis words Arnav laughed outloud. Catching the attention of every single person in Shantivan. Seeing him like this everyone realized what Khushi kumari Gupta had done. Now they believed that he truly had fallen for Ms. Jalebi Express. Anjali wiped tears of happiness from her eyes. Finally my brother is happy. He found his Khushi.