Jealousy - the Ugly Monster!

Finally. Finally Arnav Singh Raizada was making some progress with regard to his girlfriend Khushi Kumari Gupta. However, that prickly NK destroyed our dear Arshi's lovey dovey moments. Now Arnav is super angry since Khushi teased him about getting married to NK...since he is better at proposing and stuff. Currently the scenario is such that ASR is pacing back and forth on his poolside while Khushi is ordered by him to sit on the chair nearby.

With folded arms a super annoyed Khushi is trying to comprehend the fact that being ASRs girl aint easy. While Arnav is furious about how his mere brother Nandkishore has made it...into the goodbooks of Khushi in just a matter of few days. And now she favors him in every conversation of theirs.

Khushi: Whats wrong with you Mr. Raizada?!?! You...YOU...carried me all the way here like a caveman!!! how can you do that?? Instead of feeling sorry and trying your level best to give a grand proposal..you are again showing rage?!? WOW..great. Thanks Devi Maiyya this is superb. This is what I get for falling in love with such a..such a...Laad Governor!!!!

Arnav tried to cool down a bit. Calm. Calm down Arnav. Dont make her angry because of your over possessiveness. Control. Control.

Arnav: Khushi have you lost it!!! Here I am talking about our marriage and you are threatening me...ME??? With what exactly?...that you will accept a proposal from that NK?!? Really? Mind you Khushi dont use marriage & NK in the same sentence ever again got it. And if you will demand a proposal then I will give you one. Thats your right. You are my love after all. But not from NK. Never from him.

Arnav was pacing like an out of control bull when Khushi got up from her seat and walked up to him. Hugging him from behind she tried to cool him down a bit. And it did work. ASR felt a lot better in the arms of his beloved. His Khushi. He smiled. A small smile but still one.

Khushi: Arnavji how can you even think like that? I just said those words in my anger. Do you really think I will marry him. Nanheji he is just a friend. A really good friend. He can never be you. How can he replace you? You hold an essential place in my heart. It belongs to you now. I just wanted a proposal. Like they do it in Salman Khanji's movies. I just want to be loved by you. Dont you think its high time that we stop fighting like an old married couple and enjoy the fresh romance in our love story.

Arnav felt like all the stars from the sky have fallen in his lap. Khushi's words were like a needed blanket of security. An assurance that she will always be with him. And he is her everything...just like she is. With a sigh he turned around and stared deeply in the eyes of this beautiful creature who had the audacity to love him...who accepted him and his ASRish ways with a happy smile always.
ASR for the first time was on his knees. And she deserved it all. She deserved to be showered with love. His love. Hamesha.
Khushi gasped in surprise, not expecting such a reaction so soon from her Arnavji. Her eyes became blurred with tears of love and joy for this hard shell of a man who had a soft side to him now. All because of their love.

Arnav: When a sexy beauty clad in green...fell in my arms in my very own fashion show...I was in shock but I felt a flutter in my heart for the first time in 28 years of my life. I denied it again and again. I tried to ignore you...hurt you...but you succeeded Khushi Kumari Gupta. You successfully brought down all the walls that I built around my heart. It took me a while to realize the error of my ways. Today I understand the meaning of love, expressing yourself and accepting you mistakes as well. All because of you. Khushi I need you. I need you in my life to become a better person. I want to love you. I want to be loved by you. I want to feel your presence around me always. Not just for sometime. I want you forever. Will you Khushi Kumari Gupta do the extra ordinary favor of marrying this Rakshas(monster) of yours? I promise no tears..only happiness will surround you this time.

With bated breath Arnav Singh Raizada waited for her response. A slight fear in his mind that she could deny him. He is not exactly worthy of her. But his heart told him what she felt for him.
On the other hand Khushi felt like a queen in this moment. Her love...her Arnavji today said everything...that she wanted to hear from him. His eyes conveyed till now...but today he verbally said what was communicated by his eyes initially. Khushi was crying and laughing at the same time. Only Asr can do this. Make me cry and smile at the same time.

Khushi: Yes. Yes I will marry this Rakshas. I will take him as he is. I want to feel the love that you are so scared to show to anyone. I feel so special with these gestures of yours. I am too greedy Arnavji. I want your love..your affection...your jealousy..your protectiveness. Everything. So yes...this Laad Governor is mine for always and forever..hamesha.

Arnav felt soothed by her response. Phewww. While the ASR within him felt appeased altogether. She is mine now. Not NKs, not anyone elses. My soon to be wife. Mrs Raizada. Overjoyed with her response Arnav stood up and then picked up Khushi only to turn around in circles in glee. While Khushi laughed and screamed feeling elated with Arnavji's happiness.

Arnav: Now that we have a deal....you can go back and sleep if you want.

Khushi sighed in response. Devi Maiyya really...somethings are never gonna change. Get habitual to all of this dear. Deals. Thats my future now.

Khushi: This is great Mr. Raizada. You call me stupid...and look at you now. Unbelievable. You proposed. Just a second ago. And no declaration of celebration? Seriously? This is a big thing!!! You are in no way like the heroes of hindi movies. Should you not be asking me for a date? An outing? Just the two of us?

Oops. ASR realized his mistake. Future wife does have a point. Fine a date it is then Khushi.

Arnav: Now my future wife is here to teach me how to lead my life...so I am gonna be a good learner....Khushi soon to be Raizada. We will go on a date..or outing...whatever you wish. But we have to be tactful about it. Both the houses are busy with marriage preparations. Taking you out is going to be tricky. Dont worry though. You are ASRs girl. And I always get what I want. Tomorrow we have a date. Goodnight future wife.

Hearing his words Khushi in excitement kissed Arnav Singh Raizada in delight and then ran away from there. Leaving a him stand still in happiness.