Stop hounding Us!

Today was a beautiful day. Both Arnav Singh Raizada and Khushi Kumari Gupta were on cloud nine. They were finally getting the chance to go out with each other. After getting ready both came down to the breakfast table. Guptas were having a big breakfast with the Raizadas. After spending the night here Guptas would continue to stay in Shantivan till early afternoon. Reason being the marriage rituals. This was a good news for our lovebirds. They exchanged a smile in the midst of the family gossip.

Finally after an hour when everyone got busy with the preparations Arnav signalled Khushi to leave with him. She too felt ecstatic and then began to follow Arnav to the main door. And then started the interruptions for which none of the two were ready.

NK: Oho...Khushiji..Nannav where are guys leaving all of a sudden? And Khushiji why are you following Nannav? Let him go. He is just a workoholic. I am sure there is an important meeting to attend or a deal to sign right Nannav my brother?

Arnav fumed with anger after being bothered by NK yet again. While Khushi did not know whether to laugh at her Arnavji's state or feel upset about being interrupted by her best friend.

Khushi: No no Nanheji. Its nothing like that. I was just thinking to go and visit the garden outside Shantivan. I have not been there yet.

NK: Oh Khushiji why did you not tell me? I will take you with me right now. You see we have a really beautiful garden. And during festivals like Holi we all gather over...
Hearing that Arnavs anger knew no bounds. He wont let NK take Khushi away from him. He thought to himself. Not now. Not ever. She is his would be wife now.

Arnav: Just shut up NK. Not a word now. If Khushi wants to visit our garden then she can do that by herself. You dont need to tag along with her where-ever she goes. Stop being a robot. Why do you keep following her around. Grow up NK. Stop acting like Laxmi. Or are you a goat who likes to follow others? It would be better if you help Di with the preparations. Stop fooling around. Do something constructive for once.

Finally ASR got the chance to blast at NandKishore. After keeping it all inside himself he finally burst out at NK. This should definitely teach him a lesson. I am sure he will stay away from Khushi now.

Khushi: Arnavji. Stop it. What are you doing? You cannot scold him like that. Nanheji is just...

Before Khushi could defend the moron any further Arnav Singh Raizada held Khushi's hand and dragged his girl away from there. He did not allow her to speak much, only led her to his car and made her sit inside and then dashed towards his side of the car. And zoomed
away from Shantivan.

Khushi: Hawwww! Arnavji you just told Nanheji to stay away from me. Amd then you held my hand and took me away from there. What if he realized that we are together?? Are you not worried at all? Arnavji?? Now he will tell everyone about us...Arnavji?!?

Arnav: Khushi have you forgotten about our last nights conversation. No need to entertain NK from now on. I would prefer if you focus on me. On us. You wanted to go out with me right? So whats the big deal? And what if everyone knows about us?  Its better this way. Your family will know that they dont need to find a man for you now. Since I am your soon to be husband.

Hearing those words Khushi Kumari Gupta felt shy all of sudden. Arnavji clearly stated that they will get married soon and the more people know about it..the better it is. She felt like blushing.

Khushi: Aapko Nanheji se humari dosti itni buri kyun lagti hai Arnavji? Itni jalan bhi achi nai hain(Why do you dislike my friendship with Nanheji? So much jealousy is not good).

Jealousy!!!

She wants to know why I feelt bothered by NKs presence.

Really?

Without a second thought Arnav stopped the car and then appeared before her door..only to open it to get her out and then backed her against the same. Both his arms on either side of her head not allowing her to distance herself from him.

Arnav: DO not test me Khushi Kumari Gupta soon to be Raizada. Tum nai jaanti mujhe kya hota h? Tum nai jaanti?!?? You want to know the truth. Then hear me out. I dont like it jab koi tumhare kareeeb aata hai. I dont like it jab mere alawa koi aur tumhe hasata hai. I hate it jab tum kisi aur aadmi ke sath waqt bitati ho. Kyunki tum meri Khushi ho. Meri(you dont know what I feel? You really dont? You want to know the truth. Then hear it out. I dont like it when someone comes close to you. I dont like it when someone other than me makes you laugh. I hate it when you spend time with some other man. Because you are my Khushi. Mine).

And then with a unknown passion he swooped down to capture those trembling lips with his own. He kissed her for long. Pouring all his jealously and possessiveness in that one kiss. Feeling Khushis arms around his neck...he too grabbed her by the waist and they kissed for too long. Only to stop when both were out of breath.

Khushi: If you....if you loved me so much....then...why did you not say something earlier. If I had not confessed my feelings for you then you still would have not said anything. You still would have continued to feel so jealous. Say thanks to me. Because I know if I had left the confessing part on you then someone else would have surely asked for my hand. After all after Jeeji it will be my turn for marriage.

Arnav: Oh really? I admit you were the first to confess about our love but this does not mean that I would not have said anything at all. Khushi Kumari Gupta no one can ask for your hand apart from me. Even if you were getting married to someone-else I would have kidnapped you. I am ASR Khushi. And ASR gets what he wants. And you are right. Now its your turn to get married. You know what I am gonna tell Di about us. After Akaash and Payal its will be us.

Khushi: Really Arnavji? Kidnapping? Hehehe. I like it.After Jeeji it will be our turn? Wow. I am so happy. I love you so so much.

Arnav: I love you too jaan.

And then both of then continued their outing. They had lunch. They walked around the park. Hand in hand. They laughed and argued. Their silly banter the limelight of their love.