Our Love

Soo Jung's POV

I woke up and realised that I was in a hospital. There's iv drip on my left hand, and I looked at Jongin who was still sleeping on the chair next to my bed.

"He must be tired." Soo Jung felt sorry for troubling him and suddenly she remembered about last night.

"Gosh, the party!"

"I hope it went well." Soo Jung sighed to herself and tried to get out of the bed but the tube she got on her hand makes it difficult for her to move around.

"Jjagi, where are you going?"Jongin asked as he saw his wife tried to step down from the bed.

"Ohh, you're awake?" "I just want to go for a walk for a moment." Soo Jung said.

"You could just tell me, you need to be extra careful from now on ok." Jongin then hugs his wife from the back.

"What are you doing?"

"Kim Jongin, this isn't home."

"What if the doctor or nurse comes in?" Soo Jung tried to loosen his hugs but his hand then went to her stomach.

"Thank you jjagi." Jongin said happily.

"Thank you for?" Soo Jung asked.

"This little angel." Jongin touch her wife's stomach again then she turned around. She is facing him now, her eyes are teary.

"Jjagi, what's wrong?" Jongin then caress her face.

"I'm just too happy that I'm scared if you..."Soo Jung couldn't continue her words when Kai put his finger on her lips.

"Please don't say that."

"Even now I still regretted the times when I was not with you."

"I wasn't with you when you're pregnant, when you were giving birth to Tae Oh..." Jongin's voice seemed caught in his throat as he struggled to form the words.

"But you're here now." Jongin then hugs his wife.

"Jjagi, do you want a son or a daughter?" Soo Jung suddenly asked Jongin.

"I don't mind as long as both of you and ou little angel are safe." Jongin kiss her on forehead.

"Jjagiya..promise me we will watch both Tae Oh and Tae Eun grow up." Soo Jung said.

"Tae Eun?"

"Yes, you said if we got a daughter, you'd named her Tae Eun right?" Soo Jung smiled.

"Thank you for remembering every single things I've said."

"Thank you for coming into my life and changed everything."

"Thank you Jung Soo...." This time Soo Jung was the one who puts her lip on his and he deepened the kiss.

***AT KAI'S HOUSE***

"Wahh Byun Baekhyun, you're really bad at playing this game." Tao gives a small laugh and he looked at Luhan who was standing behind Baekhyun.

"I won again!"Tao shouted and he took out the last card.

"How come you always be the one who won, not me?" Baekhyun is now complaining when he got flicked by Tao on his forehead again.

"You're just bad at this game." Tao chuckled and that's when he saw Tao making an eye contact with someone.

"Let's stop now." Tao said after he felt  that Baekhyun had caught him and Luhan.

"Arggh hyung, this is unfair, you saw my cards!" Baekhyun complaining over Luhan.

"Aishhh, you two cheaters!" "You guys really in trouble now." Baekhyun rolled his sleeves and starts going after Luhan and Tao who are running for their lives.