I miss you

"Kai oppa, wait for me!" Tzuyu shouted Kai's name but he just ignore her.

"Kai oppa, I said stop!" Tzuyu shouted again.

Kai feels so annoyed with Tzuyu shouting his name when he finally stop.

"I want to get drunk tonight, so if you want to follow me, just keep that mouth of yours shut!" Kai said firmly as he wished to be alone.

"Ok." she replied.

"This girl is really...huhh..,annoying" Kai just keeps his thought to himself because she knows how Tzuyu will act like when she heard someone called her annoying.

***At home***

"Are you sure you would be okay on your own?" Taemin asks Soo Jung as they arrived in front of her house.

"Yeahh, I'll be okay."

"Thank you Taemin and say thanks to Naeun too for the delicious food." Soo Jung then walked into her house when she found out that the house is empty.

Soo Jung searched for her phone and tried calling him.

Yeobosaeyo , oppa?" Soo Jung feels r elieved that finally Kai picked up her call but she is surprised by what she heard.

"Yahh, don't you ever call Kai oppa again. He doesn't love you anymore and we'll be going back to Seoul tomorrow, so don't bother to find him ever again."

Soo Jung feels so flustered after she heard Tzuyu's voice.

Soo Jung's POV

I can't let Tzuyu steals Kai from me.

Not after what we've been through together.

and definitely not when I'm carrying his son.

Yes, somehow I'm sure that the child I'm carrying is a son.

I bet it's an instinct of a mother.

I won't let your father leave us, my Tae Oh.

*Flashback*

"Princess, if we're going to have a son, I want him to be named as Kim Tae Oh." Kai said eagerly.

"And if we got a daughter?" Soo Jung asked him.

"Ermm..Kim Tae eun." but I think we'll first got a son.

"I don't mind if we get a son or a daughter, as long as they are healthy, I'm happy enough.

*End of flashback*

Soo Jung still remembered about the words he said to her.

She still remembered the promises they made before, but now he is not here.

"I don't even get to tell him about you, Tae Oh." Soo Jung touched her stomach and cried to her heart content.

Soo Jung waited all night that she eventually sleeps on the couch at the living room.

Soo Jung wakes up in the morning and then she realized that Kai doesn't even came home last night.

Her eyes are puffy since she cried and then, she heard a doorbell.

"That must be Kai,"Soo Jung said to herself.

"Kai..." she couldn't hide that she's kinda dissapointed when she found out that's not Kai.

"Anyeong Soojung," Naeun said to Soo Jung.

"Yahh, what happened?" Taemin asks as he saw her pale face and her puffy eyes.

Soo Jung then tells everything to them.

"Aishh, that jerk..he doesn't even let you explain first" Taemin couldn't stand to watch Soo Jung in that condition and plus, she's pregnant.

"Oppa, don't be so angry, we should help Soo Jung to settle this problem," Naeun tried to calm her husband.

"Ermm, Soo Jung..actually we came here to tell you that both of us will go to UK."

"Yes, Taemin oppa will further his study there and I'll be going with him."

"When?" Soo Jung could only asks a short question. She feels so exhausted right now.

"Next month, but oppa and me will go to my parents house first in Seoul, so we're going there next week." Naeun replied in detail.

"Great, I need to go to Seoul."

"Can I go with you guys?"

Both Taemin and Naeun stop talking and turned their head towards Soo Jung.

"But why Seoul?". Naeun asks her.

" Because Kai is there." Soo Jung then looked at her stomach.

"But, Soo Jung.." Soo Jung speaks before Taemin could finished his words.

"I'll go there with or without you guys." Soo Jung firmly said.

"You left us with no choice Jung Soo Jung." Taemin has to agree with her since she is not in good condition.

"For the time being, Naeun will accompany you here and then next week we'll go to Seoul."

"Thank you guys and sorry for the trouble." Soo Jung eyes starts to be teary again.

"Don't worry Soo Jung, oppa and I will always be there for you." Naeun added.

"Ohhh, does Sica unnie know about you and Kai?" Taemin asks Soo Jung.

"No, I guess I'll just tell her when we arrived in Seoul." Soo Jung answered him with weak voice.

"I've cooked some chicken porridge for you, you must eat for your baby Soo Jung ahh" Naeun is also worried for Soo Jung and her baby.

"My Tae Oh, just wait a little more and we'll meet your father, okay?"

***At Mrs Kim house***

"What happened Tzuyu?"

"Is Kai been drinking again?" Mrs. Kim asked Tzuyu as she saw Kai is drunk again.

It has been a week since his son came back to the house but she never see him in that state before.

She just can't recognize his own son again.

"Kai ahh, what happened?"

" Why are you doing this?" Mrs Kim showed her concerns towards her son.

"Wow, look at who we have here!"

"It's Mrs. Kim, our company's CEO." Kai said as his finger pointed to his mom.

" Enough Kai!" Mrs Kim shout to him.

"Why?"

"You're the reason why Soo Jung left me."

"My princess has left me." Kai started to cry and then he glares at his mom.

"You make her turn her back on me and go to another guy!" Kai said angrily.

"She doesn't suit to be with you, she is just a poor girl who wants to be with you because of our wealth" Mrs Kim starts talking about their wealthy again.

"Enough mom! Soo Jung is not like that and I love her so much."

Why can't you let us, let YOUR SON be happy?

"Kai oppa, you shouldn't talk to your mom like that," Tzuyu interrupt him.

"Shut up!" "You think I didn't know what your intention is?"
Kai then moved his glares towards Tzuyu.

"Kim Jongin!" Mrs Kim scold his son for what he said just now.

"I'll be going first aunty."

"I'll come back tomorrow since Kai oppa is too drunk now." Tzuyu then smiled and left their house.

Tzuyu's POV

Why can't he just forget that dumb girl?

I won't give up, I must get Kai oppa. NO MATTER WHAT!

Suddenly she saw something that caught her attention at the side of the road.

"So you're here huh?" there's an evil smile on her face when she looked at that person.