My dance partner

What! My dance partner is Kai? I really shocked to see his face in the practice room.

Yahh Jinri, why you didn't tell me that Kai is my dance partner? I asked her while pointing my mouth towards a guy sitting in the practice room.

Well, you didn't ask who it is and it is not that important. Now you have to practice the dance with him or else I'll failed',said Jinri showing her pity face.

Flashback

'Well, welcome to SM University'.

Now, for the freshies, you guys have to find all the person whose names on the paper and get their signature, ok?' the mc speaks as he gives out the paper to us.

'And remember you have to get all the signatures or you will face a penalty', said the other mc.

I look at the paper given and see Kim Jongin's name written on it.

'Wowww Soo Jung, you're so lucky to get Exo's Kai signature', said Jinri.

I could see other girls look at me and there is this word 'JEALOUS' stated on their faces when they know about Kai.

Well, Jinri I don't know who Kai is but what I know is that I want to end this shitty thing and avoid the penalty.

The penalty is to sing in front of the whole students which I want to AVOID! Soo Jung stress the word avoid as she does not want to sing in front of others.

The truth is I had never sing in front of others except my sister, Jessica. Even Jinri doesnt ever heard me singing.

'Now Jinri, where are we going to find this boy, huh? Soo Jung asked Jinri as she seems to know them.

'Why don't you go to the rooftop?He's always there most of the time with the rest of Exo members. ' said Jinri and after that I straightly goes to the rooftop.

'Why does the elevator can't be used at this time, huhhh. I sighed as finally I climb up the stairs to the rooftop.

Finally, I could see 12 boys just sitting and talking to each other. Some of them are doing b-boy movement.

Excuse me, are you Kim Jongin sunbaenim? Soo Jung asked to a boy who sits on the corner of the rooftop as he has a caramel-like skins color.

Soo Jung is sure that the boy he's talking to is Kim Jongin as Jinri already told her earlier that he is a bit tan.

You are Kim Jongin, right? Soo Jung asked again but there's no reply.

Are you deaf? Soo Jung said to the boy as he keeps on talking with his other friends.

I could see there's other 11 boys who are handsome enough to melt a girl's heart sitting around him. They are surprised as I said that to Kai.

'Who are you?' the boy with blonde hair asked me. I could see his name tag written Oh Sehun on it.

'Oh, hello, I'm Jung Soo Jung and I'm a freshie here.'

'I was asked to get Kai's signature by the mc.' I said as I smile to Sehun.

'Yes I'm Kai and No, I'm not going to sign the paper'.

Finally Kai speaks out but that's not the answer that I want to hear from him.

The time's over, guys! said the mc.

'And the student that get the penalty is Jung Soo Jung!' all the students laughed as they heard that I couldn't get Kai's signature.