nineteen!

HAPPY DAYS!
chapter nineteen

auds 😩💓💞 is calling....

TIMMY: hey! what's up?

AUDREY: MY BOY!! juliette, roman, and i are about to watch a movie, wanna come and watch?

TIMMY: uh...

AUDREY: come on! ITS MOVIE NIGHT! we have popcorn and soda and water if you want that and LOTS OF CHOCOLATE! we don't have much candy but i think we have some twizzlers and skittles-

TIMMY: alright, alright, you had me at water. can i know, by chance, what movie are we watching?

AUDREY: that's for me to know and you to find out. see you down here soon, love! wear comfy clothes!!! bye!

TIMMY: bye... (mumbles) love.

CALL ENDED.

.。.:*☆

" TIMMY! " audrey yelled enthusiastically and pulled the tall boy into a hug, almost like the first time they met, " i saw you a couple hours ago but it feels like ages! come on in! "

" yes another guy! " roman yelled from the couch, yelping as juliette threw a pillow at him.

" timmy said that water sold him on tonight, so i must ask fancy or normal? we've got some figi, aquafina, sparkling, and your classic general supermarket brand. " audrey listes off, opening the fridge to display the options.

" i'm feeling figi right now, " timothée smiled.

" good choice! " audrey grabbed it. " roman tells me the water is actually from figi while juliette tells me that it's not. i must say i'm conflicted, i guess it'll remain a mystery! "

timothée smiled brightly as the short blonde girl rambled, a feature he'd grown to love more and more. while her rambling was often about anything and everything, from the sun to how dolphins don't have legs, he had fallen more for how passionate she'd talk, for minutes at a time, about random topics she found interesting.

" timmy! " audrey laughed as she slid across the floor to the large couch in front of television. " sit next to me! "

he didn't hesitate to sit next to her and glanced at the screen in front of him. he noticed a familiar tune playing, and setting too.

" are we watching.... " timothée shifted, " call me by your name? "

" of course! i still haven't seen it and i figure i must if i have you as friend now! is that alright? " audrey places her hand on his elbow. timothée always got nervous seeing others reaction to his acting, and the girl he liked watching him, that made him more nervous.

" i mean, why not? " timothée chuckled, " it is what got me nominated for the oscars. "

" oh yes! how could i forget! i've been meaning to congratulate you! " audrey smiles brightly and danced in her seat.

" i, for one, am so excited to see this. " juliette beamed, hitting play on the previously paused film.

" i think we're all excited. " roman ate a handful of popcorn.

" hold up, i need to grab my tissues! " audrey hopped up and ran, successfully tripping and sliding into a wall. " i'm okay! "

.。.:*☆

" i'm in actual tears! " audrey sobbed, leaning into timothée's shoulder. " you're so good at acting, i feel so many emotions! and that song! way to rip my fucking heart out! "

juliette pats audrey's back as the blonde girl continued gripping timothée's shirt. timothée rubbed soothing circles on the girl's arm, trying to calm her. he hadn't realized, personally, how emotionally connecting the scenes could be.

" i'm honestly shook. " roman exhaled, still sitting in shock of the brilliance he'd seen.

" same. " juliette sighed, leaning her body onto audrey's.

" give timothée chalamet his oscar right this very minute! i don't see how this is even a competition! " audrey rolled to lay her head in said boy's lap, grabbing his hand. both of their hearts sped up at the action, unbeknownst to each other.

audrey has adored the movie, but she had to admit that she felt slight jealousy for the actors and actresses who had interacted with her timmy in intimate ways.

" you're my timmy, right? " audrey whispered, on the brink of sleep.

timothée smiled, " yup, all yours. "

& timorey is s'cute
ahshsjdjdj

❥ ❥ ❥ ❥