fourteen!

HAPPY DAYS!
chapter fourteen

11:35 AM

     AUDREY was shocked and amazed when she walked into the photography studio. of course she expected the wall of windows and white walls and flashes and cameras and all the stuff she'd learnt about, but she hadn't fully envisioned what the beauty might actually turn out like.

     she was led by a woman named erin to an office where her new boss, austin walters, stood.

     " audrey dubois! " he smiled, dimples appearing, " lovely to meet you! your work, from what i've seem, is absolutely stunning! "

     " thank you! " audrey blushed, she always got flustered when she was given compliments.

     " certainly better than many of our first-years. so, even though this is our first time meeting, i've decided to give you the opportunity to shoot anyone! i just need them posted on your new work blog, which i'll help you create today, by march 16. it's going to be a collection, so try and take them in various places. "

     " okay, i'm sure i can have that done. " audrey smiled, taking a seat at the table that austin had motioned to.

     " let's get started then! "

.。.:*☆

4:25 PM

" OH IT WAS AMAZING! " audrey grinned widely as she explained her day and the photography studio. " it was stunning! and austin was so nice and he said that my work was awesome and i was mentally screaming because he's one of the best in New York! "

" i'm so happy for you! " juliette squealed, taking a bite of her pizza. " so what's your first project? "

" well he gave me an opportunity to shoot anyone or anything i want, i just have to submit it on my photography blog by march 16. " audrey took a sip of her water.

" do you know who you're going to shoot yet? " roman asked, smirking. " because i have an idea of the perfect person. "

" roman we've gone over this, we can't do serious shoots together after the aquarium. i still feel bad about the starfish! " audrey frowned as she threw her napkin at roman.

" no! timothée! he's practically a god, and we already know you two take gorgeous candids of each other. " roman explained, throwing the napkin back.

" plus we get behind the scenes timorey pictures! " juliette laughed. " it's a win-win!"

" i'll see if he's up for it. he does have filming and interviews and awards, i don't want him to get away from what he loves. " furrowing her brows, audrey continued, " plus, i doubt he likes me that way. "

roman stood up, collecting the three plates, " you got a big storm coming if that's what you believe. "

" he loves you! he looks at you like your the sun and the moon, timothée will do anything you ask him. " juliette put her hand on her best friend's knee.

" i'll ask him later. " audrey blushed. she'd love to have timothée be her muse, he was certainly gorgeous enough. truth was, she wasn't sure if she was ready for a relationship to blossom between them. he was kind and funny, she didn't want to lose him if something were to happen between them. but she liked him. she really liked him.

she just had to ask if he'd be willing to become a photographer's muse.

& kinda short and crappy but
introducing hart denton as austin
walters!!! austin won't have social
media but don't worry, he will still
appear at different points

❥ ❥ ❥ ❥