Gas

Here we go again :) I hope you like this one, but I feel like my writing style has a changed a bit, so if it has and y'all don't like it, just comment it and I'll try my best to edit it :D Hope you enjoy!

Chapter requested? By hella people :)

Also please read my conversations tab, as there is some important stuff about this book that is posted there. Thank you! <3

Eli's POV 

After that little encounter, the other girls kept on shopping, while I just followed around deep in thought. I didn't even know I was dulling the mood until Rin came over with a smile and tapped me. "Huh?" I said. "I don't mean to sound rude, nya but you're dulling the mood for the other girls" Rin replied. 

"Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to" I replied with a forced smile.

"It's fine, nya. But what's on your mind, Eli-senpai? Maybe I could help?" Rin replied.

"That'd actually be great, thanks Rin" I said with an actual smile. Rin tells the other girls that we're gonna walk around by ourselves and to call us after they're done meeting up.

"Okay, let's go :D" said Rin.

We started walking around with a comfortable silence as Rin patiently waited for me to start talking. "Honestly, I feel like the connection between Y/N and I is breaking apart." I said. "Why do you think that, nya?" Rin replied.

"I might be overexaggerating but it seems like she'd much rather hang out with those other girls than me, or us in general. And then she shows them so much more affection, like I get that they're childhood friends but I feel like as her girlfriend, she should also be showing me that kind of affection. Do you think I'm exaggerating?" I say with a sigh. 

"Honestly? No, cause you two are dating, but in my opinion you should maybe distance yourself for a little bit to figure things out mentally and emotionally. Maybe this isn't the right relationship, and you guys are just infatuated with each other instead of in love. But no matter what, I've got you, nya ^_^." said Rin.

"That's actually great advice Rin-chan, thanks so much :D, how do you know so much about this stuff?" I asked.

She laughs and just as she's about to answer, her phone rings from the other girls telling us to go meet back up with them. 

Y/N's POV

I was spending the rest of the day prepping the rooms for the other 6 girls to come, while SaDahTzu were cleaning out my entire pantry by eating everything so they could have an excuse to buy more. I didn't really mind cause it gave me some time to think over my relationship with Eli. We were in such early stages, and we've already had so many problems, maybe we should talk things out and set rules? But I don't know if we're really gonna last. But I also promised or whatever. 

It's just that this whole scenario is so confusing. She seemed surprise when she knew that I knew about the kiss between her and Rin when she said it was actually for jealousy. I was already thinking this earlier, but everybody was in such a good mood I couldn't ruin it. But things really don't add up. And then why did Rin apologize, when Eli was the one that asked her to do it, ugh my head hurts. 

But then she also had the audacity to think that I was cheating on her with Maki, when all Maki and I are, are friends. I'm probably overthinking all this stuff, but whatever, I can fill my mind with business and leave these issues to a later date.

Hi :D so as you all probably noticed, this chapter is really really short, and I apologize for that. But I just really wanted to push this chapter out to show that, yes, I am still alive :P. And if you guys have any questions, I'll answer them to the best of my abilities, and if there's a lot I might just answer them all in a Q&A chapter, or just in the comments. But I hoped you enjoy this, and I thank you for keeping up with this book even after all this time of Hiatuses. :)))))