Ohm POV:

I always considered myself a leader of a pack, that was until I got put to the test by this world. I had a group once, they kicked me out because we saw things differently. They left me to fend for myself, with just a shitty butter-knife. 

The last I checked, that group was no longer around though, as the base was already falling apart, so I was kind of relieved to be gone, and not becoming one of those things

I continued to walk the trail, wondering if I'd be a loner for the rest of this world, however long that should be...

~~~~

Lui POV:

I wasn't suppose to be here, I was suppose to be big and famous out in California. However, I just somehow ended up here. I can't explain it, I don't know how to explain it. I just know, something isn't right...

Those were my exact thoughts three months ago, when everything went to hell. Now my thoughts only have three key steps in them, shoot, survive, question later. That's the mentality you have to live with now, you have to view everyone as a possible threat, right? 

~~~~

Nogla POV:

I grabbed my acoustic guitar and my bag, headed out of the house I was staying at for the night, and never looked back. That's how I remember it all happening. Now, I just can't remember if I stepped into some other portal or what, because this definitely isn't the world that it once was. Every man against himself, no one willing to help others, everyone just shooting first and asking questions later. 

That's what happens in this kind of world. I should know, because I've seen it two ways, through video games and through my life now.

~~~~

Craig POV:

I wish I had stayed overseas, they probably didn't have this shit happen. Their government wouldn't have let such a stupid thing happen, especially to it's own people.

Either way, I continued to walk, after killing a few of those things, getting a bit of blood on me. The more I got on me, the less they seemed to notice. Maybe that'll come in handy sometime.

Oh what am I even saying? I won't last that much longer out here, unless I get a group, because that's how this shit always goes down, you need a group, safety in numbers, but too bad that's all gone because we've been conditioned to do two things, shoot first and ask questions later...

~~~~

Brock POV:

I rummaged through a few drawers in the house I was hanging out in. I needed to keep moving, since a heard was on my tail. Or, could I stay here for the night? Maybe if I got to a higher ground, I could stay here. So, I made my way up the steps, after hearing the heard come through. I did make sure to board the bottom floors up a bit, not too much though, but also not too little because if I didn't do it too much, I could've been a target, in case anyone was following. 

I made sure to barricade the one room door, also checking the window as an easy way to escape if things went to hell. Well, more hell than they are now. 

Anyways, I made sure I had stuff propped up against the door, and leaned against it, pulling out a snack and my wallet, just staring at pictures of the life I had before everything went to hell.

I dozed off not too long after that...

....

A/N: So, that's the end of this chapter. Sorry if this was kind of short, but this isn't really a chapter, more or less a teaser of stuff to come for later. This was just to get a bit of backstory on my characters that I'm writing for. More will come in the future, but for now, I hope you've all enjoyed and I will see you all later! 

PS: No one is apart of a group as of now, except for Kyle and Luke, as they're brothers, they don't have a technical group as it's just the two of them, considering Luke is a bit skeptical in this story.