Chapter 10: The Secret

Rey strolled over to Finn, her smile vanishing completely.
"Finn, what's wrong? Is it something I️ said?" The scavenger asked.
Well, I️ feel like you'll regret this in the future. What if he's lying to you? What if Kylo starts to love someone else? Kylo will crush your heart. I️ still don't trust that demon." He spoke, anxiously.
"You aren't happy for me? Ben loves me and I️ love him! So...if you don't want me to be happy after all those years of being alone on Jakku, you don't deserve it yourself! Also, you're too late!" Rey yelled at him, leaving Finn speechless.
She walked toward the Resistance crew without saying another word to Finn, kissing Ben. Everyone cheered at this, except Finn. Leia ran to Ben, her son who she hadn't seen since he joined the Dark Side, hugging him tightly as tears streamed down her face. Ben hugged her tightly, realizing that he still had light in him.
Rose shifted over to Finn and said, "You aren't alone, you know. Finn...I️ love you." She gave him a small kiss on the cheek. Finn blushed as everyone stared at them.
Everyone headed into the Millenium Falcon, all talking cheerfully. Rey sat down in the pilot seat next to Ben in the cockpit, staring dreamily at her beautiful ring.
Ben laid his hand onto Rey's as she prepared to go into lightspeed.
"Are you ready to rule the galaxy with me?" Ben asked Rey.
"Anything for you...but are you sure we can do it?"
"Being scared can hold us back at times, but if we work together....all of our past troubles with be gone."
Pleased by Ben's kind words, she launched the ship into lightspeed. Rey imagined her future with Ben...getting married to the man she once had nightmares about, having children, and being Empress of The Galaxy. At first, she was a bit frightened if these wouldn't be true....overall, she knew that life couldn't be any better, now that she was with her true love.
"Oh, Ben....I️ have something to tell you..." Rey spoke, staring longingly into Ben's eyes.
"Yes, my Empress?" Ben responded.
I've kept this a secret from you since we were separated by Hux.....I'm pregnant.....

TO BE CONTINUED...

Songs Inspired by The Book:
"Versace on The Floor"- Bruno Mars
"Shadows"-Sabrina Carpenter
"Memories"-Shawn Mendes
"Runaway Baby"-Bruno Mars
"Haunted"-Taylor Swift
"One Wish"-Ray J
"Bring Me To Life"-Evanescence
"Perfect"-Ed Sheeran
"Human"-Christina Perri
"Farewell and The Trip"-John Williams
"Monster"-The Girl and The Dreamcatcher
"Across The Stars"-John Williams
"E.T."-Katy Perry
"On My Mind"-Ellie Goulding
"Enchanted"-Taylor Swift
"Everytime We Touch"-Cascada
"If Only"-Dove Cameron
"This Love"-Taylor Swift
"Hey Hey Hey"-Katy Perry
"Glowing In The Dark"-The Girl and The Dreamcatcher
"Never Forget You"-Zara Larsson and MNEK
"Confident"-Demi Lovato
"Dress"-Taylor Swift
"Gorgeous"-Taylor Swift
"Written In The Stars"-The Girl and The Dreamcatcher
"Control"-Halsey