Chapter 1: The Scavenger

PLEASE READ: Hopefully this novel gets to 1K votes, because I would really appreciate your support! This was my first fanfic ever, so it would mean the world to me if you read it. Let's strive to that 1K! Share this novel with friends, if you can. If we do reach that goal, you guys get to choose the topic of my next Reylo fan fiction! I love you all!
Have an awesome day,
AliceFan123

In the Millenium Falcon, Rey stared down at the split lightsaber in her hands, thinking of the one man who had broken her heart in two. Tears streamed down her face. Ben Solo knew she was worthless, even though she was strong with the Force. The scavenger glanced at Finn, who was covering up his injured friend named Rose with a blanket on the small cot in the corner. "Rose was a good friend to you, wasn't she?" Rey spoke with her hand on Finn's shoulder.
"She tried to save me, but she didn't need to..." He said. "I'm here for you....she'll be fine." Rey responded with a smirk. As she left the main area of the ship, her head began to throb severely. "Stay with Ben..."A voice rang out in her head. Suddenly, Rey passed out onto the floor.

After a time, Rey awoke to a quite familiar face.
This face she absolutely dreaded, but one she felt comfortable with. It was Ben. His smooth, wavy hair was as beautiful as could be. He seemed to have made himself presentable for the girl. The room was lit with dim lights, a bed covered in red velvet-colored silk sheets, and a box of chocolates on a table in the corner. "How long have Ibeen out?" She thought.
Rey realized where she was, and despised the result. The new First Order Base after the Resistance had destroyed it a year ago.
"You're so beautiful for a scavenger. Now, let's get serious..." Ben's luscious words spoke, taking his casual black shirt off. "Wait, what? Are you trying to seduce me into loving you? I️ don't give a damn about you, you monster!!" She yelled at the muscular figure, trying to walk out of the room. This attempt failed horribly. Gasping, Rey felt a forceful tug on her shoulder, which caused her to fall backward into Ben's large arms.
"You can't leave me that easily." The man
then laid her onto the silky bed. Before Rey could try to get away, Ben had already grasped Rey's hand and placed it on his bare chest. Rey could feel the clothes slipping off of her. The scavenger realized she had made a huge mistake, but didn't regret it one bit. Just then, General Hux walked into the room and his jaw dropped. The pair covered themselves quickly with the blood-red sheets.
"What is going on here, Supreme Leader? I️ leave you alone for one second and you're getting laid with the scavenger? Put some clothes on this instant, and meet me in the main loading bay area. Both of you!" Hux shouted over his shoulder before exiting.
The two of them stared at each other, knowing that they were in huge trouble.