Chapter 5: The Village

The soft sand of the ocean floor lay against Rey's back as the aching pain from the bullet increased horribly. There was no possible way that Rey could swim back up to the surface without floating back down again. The strength and toughness inside of Rey's conflicted soul had been destroyed....How could she ever get to Ben now? Almost dead, she took one last look at the blue water surrounding her as she closed her eyes.
Rey then felt a soft touch on the palm of her hand. Suddenly, memories of her past flew through her mind...Training with Luke, her running the island, the force connections with Ben, and lastly, Ben saving her from Snoke.
As oxygen entered Rey's lungs, she felt the warm sunlight hit her face. Once Rey was on dry land, she looked around to see who had rescued her...no one was there.
Shocked by how she had survived, the injured scavenger could see that she had come across a new island. Rey anxiously looked down at the small bullet bulging out of her chest. She took hold of the wretched object and pulled it out forcefully, trying hard to not scream
"Great...just what I️ needed. I'm alone on another island. Wh-what's that? Water?"
The scavenger then spotted a mysterious village next to a flowing river.  Rey attempted to break out into a sprint towards the river, ignoring the villagers blocking her path and the  villagers' shock of the immense amount of blood pouring out her chest. She cupped her hands and let the water enter her dry mouth.
Exhausted and her vision blurry, she turned over and laid on the soft grass. Several poor villagers, droids, and children scurried in her direction, all bearing worried expressions. A group of women dressed in rags picked her up gently and carried her off to a majestic, gold castle. When they opened the gate into the throne room, the villagers glanced at each other nervously.
"Be careful, my child, for the king is more powerful than all the people who live on this very Earth. He's attracted to women like you, that fool." One of the women whispered in Rey's ear as she walked with her to approach the figure on his throne. The king was an older man, had grey hair, a golden fur coat, a golden staff, and had a creepy smile.
"Welcome Kaylanna and...who is this?"He added with an intriguing look.
"I found her wounded by the river..closing to dying, your majesty.
Rey went down on her knees, worn out from traveling and her injury.
"I'm Rey...once a scavenger from Jakku." She said boldly.
"I️ am Leader Nargroth of Dugguh Island. What can I️ do to assist you?" King Nargroth spoke.
"My love has been shot, so I️ need to find him before he's gone complete-"
"SILENCE! Another word and you'll be harmed and thrown away even more, like the other women who I've adored ever so much." Nargroth pointed his hand to a cage with lightsaber beams holding women who were beaten and bruised.
"Why would you do this? They are innocent!" Rey shouted.
"Never mind them, child. Let's take a look at your beautiful figure...." Nargroth said as he stepped down the steps toward Rey, his cape flowing behind  him.
"Beautiful hair, the brownest of eyes, slim shape...true power." He spoke as he stroked his wrinkly fingers through her thin hair.
Rey jerked her face away, but Nargroth caressed her face while pushing it toward him. Before he could touch her face again, she yelled, "STOP!," sending the guards, Leader Nargroth, and Kaylanna flying in all directions from her powers.
"Well, I️ see someone is not attracted to me...you're quite the feisty one, aren't you? Because of that, you must leave! Clean her up and take her to her cell, Kaylanna! I'll see you later..." Nargrpth spoke, dusting himself off and strolling to his throne again as Rey was walked out to a tent outside of the castle. There, older women were cleaning up her wound, giving her a bath, and freshening her up to make her feel more comfortable. No matter what they did, she knew she would never be happy without Ben beside her. Next, the guards let her back to a castle cell, dark and desolate. Poor children were in the cell next to her, destroying the happiness in Rey's heart. Each of their mothers were lying dead on the cold floor, lightsabers struck through them.Once Rey was locked up in her own cell, she stared at the depressed younglings...wishing she could help them in some way. Suddenly, a cry could be heard from Rey's satchel.
"It's my porg!" She cried.
She thought the creature had died in the ocean, but her new friend was always near.