Chapter 2: Trouble Begins

Once they had put their clothes back on, Rey and Ben strolled down the corridors together towards the Main Loading Bay Area. Several stormtroopers were lined up in rows and General Hux stared at the two of them with a stern expression.
"I️ see that you have a strong connection with this piece of filth, Supreme Leader...If you can't handle this important role that the galaxy depends on, I️ can take over and you'll never see this girl again!" Hux said, looking at Rey up and down suspiciously.
"It wasn't his fault. Please, he just needs someone. Ben saved me from Snoke and we realized that we were something more. Even though he did try to turn me to the dark side, I️ still want to change him for the better." Rey said, clutching Ben's hand.
"Supreme Leader, you killed Snoke? He was an appropriate leader for us! I've had quite enough of this! Take this girl far away from here!" Hux exclaimed.
Rey tried to charge at Hux, but was being dragged away by two stormtroopers.
"No! Ben, help me! PLEASE!!" Rey cried out, reaching her hand out to Ben.
This made Ben furious. He may have been a bad person,but this girl was meant to be his. Ben snatched Rey's hand and pulled as hard as he could. Unfortunately, the stormtroopers yanked back...Rey was gone.
Ben tried to hold back the tears. He couldn't show weakness, although it flowed through his veins. Hux strolled over to Ben and said, "It was for your own good, Ren. She isn't meant to be in your life...ever." Ben followed Hux as they walked to the other side of the ship.
Meanwhile, Rey was handcuffed, placed into an escape pod, and sent off to Ahch-To once again. This island brought several horrid memories to Rey's mind, but she managed to ignore it. The stormtroopers removes her restraints and flew away.
"Ahch- To? Why would they send me here? Let's find some shelter." Rey ranged over the isle to discover Luke's cave-like refuge, where she had also slept in during her training here.
"This'll have to do, I️ suppose." She said as she made herself at home.
The sun was setting by the time she had arrived in her new shelter. As Rey closed her eyes to get some sleep, cries from what seemed to be the porgs and caretakers could be heard in the distance. Frightened cries. The scavenger flew out of her hard bed, grabbed her lightsaber in her satchel, and darted off toward the noises.
Flames were burning down a hut along the beach. The growing fire alarmed Rey, but she gathered up her courage.
"Everyone, don't panic! I️'m here to help!" Rey yelled as caretakers and porgs were running away from the burning building.
Suddenly, a shrill cry could be heard from within the hut.
"Oh no! A baby porg!" The scavenger rushed to the porg and scooped the creature up before a beam could fall down and crush it. Sweat covered Rey's face as the entire structure collapsed; the animals relieved that they were safe.
Rey stared into the eyes of the rescued porg and perceived that she wasn't that alone in the world.