Chapter 60: The Arrival Of Kronos

Start from the beginning

Senna: "M/N... We can't just leave you here..." I see the portal begin shaking.

You: "GO! NOW! Get Out Of Here! Korra's Our Only Chance Of Beating Him! Keep Her Alive No Matter What!" Then I fly off towards the portal. 'Laura...? Evelyn...? Mom...? Can any of you hear me?' Nothing. 'Please, I need your help, I'm still worn down from training with Vivian... I need your help... Please... I can't let these people die...' Then I feel my strength returning.

Mom: 'Don't let him hurt her... I believe in you... my son...' I fly faster towards the portal and land in front of it, waiting for him. After a few minutes there's a flash of, darkness? Everything goes dark, and when it clears, I see...

You: "Zaheer?!" There he was, standing there with black eyes and small white pupils.

Zaheer/Kronos: "What do you think? Pretty nice choice of a vessel huh?" Then he, waterbends? A few icicles fly by me.

You: "What? You're not a waterbender." He stands there, smiling at me.

Zaheer/Kronos: "What? Are you surprised by this?" Then a blast of fire narrowly misses me.

You: "Who are you? Who is in control right now, Zaheer or Kronos?"

Zaheer/Kronos: "Are you a fool!? I am one of the strongest spirits in the universe! Why would I ever let a mortal be in control?!"

You: "So you're Kronos?" He nods. "Alright then, how about we get started?" A black flame engulfs him and he disappears. I bring out my energy as well, but not before I get sent flying into the forest. As I stand I see him standing in the distance, then he disappears again, oh, this is just fucking great. I turn around and throw a punch that connects with his fist, small bolts of energy surround each of our fists.

Kronos: "You think you're a hero? No, you're nothing." Then he swings I try to block but can't in time and his other fist connects with my cheek sending me flying again. As I sit up a large block of ice knocks me back. Then he appears above me. "You mortals disgust me." He picks me up by my hair and fires a spiritbeam right into my gut. It sends me flying back into the city, I finally skid to a stop near the docks. I try to get up, but see a large hole on the right side of my stomach. Shit. I fall onto my knees and begin coughing up blood. Then I see him floating towards me. "You cannot stop me. You cannot control me. And you cannot contain me... But you, you can be broken, you can be killed, and we both know, you have been controlled... You should not exist. You are the greatest mistake this world has ever created... I'm going to correct that mistake." A glowing black blade forms from his hand and he brings it above his head. I close my eyes and wait, but only hear a large crash from my right. I look over and see him in a crater in the side of a wall. And I see Vivian standing above me, she extends a hand to help me up.

You: "Thanks."

Vivian: "I'm sorry, that is all the help I can give you." I nod.

You: "That's all I need." I release my claws and walk towards him.

Kronos: "Hehe, you better thank your little master over there, it's time for you to die." I grab his wrist as he tries to punch me.

You: "Warmups over." I throw him into the building across the street then begin lighting it up with waves of fire. When the dust finally clears I see him beginning to stand and charge him. I sink my claws into his chest and slice down, making three large gashes running from right below his neck down to his side. Then I blast him back through the other side of the building with a spiritbeam. When I walk out of the store though, I see his wounds begin to heal. T-there was some kind of black webbing that would branch between his wounds, then it would return to normal. "So, you can heal yourself then?"

Kronos: "Yes." Then he disappears, I turn to my right and block his first punch and dodge his second, after he continues throwing a combo of kicks and punches, he finally jumps backs only to send a wave of black fire at me. I create my own blast and counter his with my own. Then I turn around and block a kick to my side, and another to my head. Then I rear back and headbutt him, the sound of metal ringing out as I do. But as he begins recoiling backwards I grab his leg and throw him into the ground, then begin blasting beams of energy at him. Only stopping when there's too much debris to even see my own hands. I step back a few feet and wait. As the debris clears I see a figure in it begin to form. And I see Zaheer's body walk out, without a foot and missing everything below his right elbow, all that along with the right side of his face badly burned. But, yet again, I see the black almost rubber netting looking stuff begin to pull him back together and form a new arm and foot. "How?! How are you this strong!?"

You: "Didn't someone ever tell you? You never mess with another man's family."

Kronos: "Oh, but your family is dead, I "know" that." What? Wait...?

You: "What do you mean you "know?" He smiles at me, showing blackened teeth.

Kronos: "Oh, don't you remember...?" No...

You: "Y-you-y-your him..." He smiles wickedly at me again.

Kronos: "Yes, I am the one who killed your family! I used that man as a vessel to kill your family!" I clench my teeth and fists. This man...

You: "Y-you bastard... I swear... I-I Won't Let You Get Away With This!" I create a ball of light in each of my hands and appear behind him. "I Swear I'll Make You Pay!"

Korra POV

What in the world? T-That couldn't be... M/N?

Tonraq: "Korra, do you feel it too?" I nod, too stunned to answer at the moment... M/N? What have you become...? Where did you get this kind of strength? As we ride further away on Naga I knew something, this man, Kronos... He had awakened a monster, the monster M/N had been talking about.

Your POV

I blast him through multiple blocks. Then don't wait, I fly into the falling buildings and somehow know exactly where he is. I turn and punch, I feel it connect with his face, he goes flying out and into the street, I fly up and then come down with everything I have. I charge my fist with energy and Extend it as I reach him, sending him down even further into the earth. I step back and wait next to the crater, a minute or two later I turn around and grab him by the throat as he appears out of a new hole in the earth.

Kronos: "W-what? I-impossible!" I bring my other hand back and swing forward connecting with his face and sending him skidding across the ground into an old satomobile. I walk up over to him. "W-what... what are you...?" I pick him up by the neck and charge a spiritbeam in front of his face.

You: "The man whose family you killed." As I fire the beam though, the ground begins to shake, I know it still hit him, but I know he's still alive... But what made that tremor? It was far too powerful for one of the distant volcanos to make here. I look around, and see a figure standing on the roof of a small store in the distance. As I walk over to it, I realize who it is... Shit.