Hypnotized.

*The picture above doesn't have anything to do with this chapter*

Your teacher introduces herself and tells the class about her expectations for this year. She seemed pretty chill, to be honest. Also you should get to know your peers, you'll be working in groups or partners most of the year. Today she assigned a packet of things you learned last year, basically just as a review. Easy, but you couldn't keep Namjoon off your mind. It is actually a little surprising though, because this morning you were determined to not cry about Jimin, and its still morning! How!?

Getting through 3 pages of the packet and you get bored. You decide to do it as homework, you were a straight A student, maybe some B+'s here and there.

You look over Namjoon's shoulder, he was drawing. I guess he got bored too. A girl appeared from the strokes of his pencil. As he was drawing her, you noticed she had some of the same face features as him. The girl had long hair, a dimple, and some flawless damn eyebrows. She also looked a little older too, you could tell this because Namjoon was a pure artist, he was talented. After he finished drawing her he started drawing roses around her. Who could she be?

Namjoon lifts his hand up, rubbing his neck. You bring your head back staring down at your paper so he couldn't notice you, he must've felt your breath on his neck. Then he turns his head over with a smirky smile. Damn, he caught you.

"You like my drawing" Namjoon said, still smiling.

His smile almost hypnotized you, it made you feel suddenly happy.

"Yeah, it's really good" you said showing a small smile.

"Thanks" Namjoon said, joyfully.

Curious about the girl drawn on his paper you asked him who it was.

"That girl is pretty, who is she?"

All of a sudden his happy, joyful smile disappeared, leaving him with a calm face. Looks as if he should tell you or not, he does.

"It's my sister, thanks" he said, hesitantly.

Out of no where the bell rings, darn you didn't want to leave Namjoon feeling unhappy. Getting ready to talk to him, he zooms out of his seat and out the door. Why was he so shy?

Walking to your locker you think about Namjoon, feeling guilty for his gloomy mood. You had to fix this, now. As you're thinking of this you discover how you feel about Namjoon. How he has you wrapped around his finger and he doesn't even know it. Namjoon really does have you hypnotized. Making you forget about Jimin made you want him even more.

Opening up your locker, you grab your world history book and put back your English binder. Astonishingly, you see that blonde headed boy walk towards you in the hall way, Namjoon. Then he turned to the locker right next to you. Still looking glum, he didn't notice you hiding behind your locker door.

"I'm sorry I made you mad, I didn't mean to."

He looked over at you, confused of who was talking to him, then he saw you and gave a small smile. Which made you feel better.

"No, it's not your fault" while getting his books he says something else. "I should get to class." He closes his locker and walks down the hall, looking gloomy again. You feel sad, why did you have to ruin his first day of school, especially at a new school. Closing your locker door you walk to your class. Being the last one there you try finding an open seat, which is right behind Namjoon again. This was honestly a blessing though.

You look around the room, looking at your classmates. Out of the corner, of your eye you spot a orange haired boy, Jimin. Could this day get any worse?

[A/N]
Happy Birthday Min Yoongi!!💕
hope you liked this chapter. 😁