Watching Him Sleep

Erik Killmonger x Reader

A/n: I've been inspired again!! Haven't written in a while but I've been reading, and daydreaming and ya girl wanted to do this little headcanon for y'all. 

Warnings: some fluff, probably typos, and might be complete trash just sayin 

- Most of the time he's up before you, but occasionally, when he's had a rough night he usually sleeps in. 

- Sometimes you hear him mumble incoherent things in his sleep. His voice is soft and low, a complete contrast to his loud and demanding tone throughout the day. 

-You like to push his dreads out of his face as you caress his check, sliding your thumb across his dimples before resting your hand on his chin. 

- He SNORES! SO fucking loud! Yo that shit wakes you up in the middle of the night sometimes. You wonder how you're able to sleep through it most nights. 

-You tease him about it constantly, must to his distaste.

-"You can't talk, I'm a grown ass man. What's your excuse? sounding like a damn grizzly bear" He says back to you.

-"Nigga, I don't snore!" You hit him in the shoulder, which hurts you more than it hurts him.

-He laughs before turning over and going back to sleep

- He's so soft when he sleeping. Honestly, you'd never be able to tell what an asshole he was, mainly because he isn't popping shit through those big lips. 

 - There was one time you heard him laugh in his sleep, the sound was something you could never get used to. You wished he laughed more often.   

- You could actually stare at him sleeping all day, sadly it never lasts long. It's like he knows when you're up and watching him, it's probably a survival technique he learned overseas. 

- Some days he sneaks in naps throughout the day and you are able to watch him sleep once more.