Louis' POV

It was so peaceful. So quiet and dark. Why was it so quiet? Why was it so dark?

"What happened?" I shout and all of a sudden, a light shot out and filled the darkness.

"AAAGH THE LIGHT!" I screamed, covering my eyes. The light dimmed and I could make out where I was. Was I dead? Was I in heaven? Someone tapped my shoulder and I screamed at the top of my lungs. The person starting screaming with me.

"Why are you screaming?!" I yelled.

"Because you screamed! Why are you screaming?!"

I stopped yelling and said. "I don't know."

I realized it was a girl. She was wearing a misty white dress and her face was pale. Her hair was as white as snow and her eyes were a cold gray. She floated around so I guessed she had no feet. Was she like an angel? Yeah, I guessed I was like dead or something. Was this the after life?

"Well, how did you get here?" She had an impatient look on her face.

"I don't know."

She looked at me for a long time. Almost like scanning me. "You were the one who got hit by that car! Name's Jessica. You can call me Jess. What's your name?"

"Louis."

"Well, I'm here to show you a few things."

"Like what?" I asked as she took my hand. It felt cold.

"What would happen if you died."

"So, I'm not dead?"

"No, just kinda....in between."

I gave Jess a weird look, but she was smiling to herself as she jumped into the air, taking my hand, and we flew over the clouds.

"WE'RE FLYING LIKE KEVIN!" I said, happily.

"Who's Kevin?"

"You don't know who Kevin is?"

She shook her head and looked down. "You remind me of somebody that I used to know...Sorry. We're here. Here's Liam after your passing, Louis."

"But why are we-" I mumbled but she shushed me again.

I looked down and the clouds opened up a bit and we saw Liam. He was inside an office. He was holding a picture of all of the lads and me. Another was a recent picture of him, Meg, and Ellie. And the tears streamed, down his face.

"Never forgot about you, Lou. The band decided to break up. They just couldn't do it without you. Everyone moved on. He worked a lot. Tried to live a normal life. Just hated it whenever anyone brought you or the band up. I guess it just helped him take his mind off of things."

"Typical Liam..." I mumbled and Jess rolled her eyes.

"Some people handle death differently, Louis."

"I don't think so. Eventually we all get over it and move on."

"Really?" She had her eyebrows raised, clearly surprised. "Well, then look at Zayn." She moved her hand a little and the image shook a bit before changing to Zayn.

"What in the bloody hell?!" I said, looking down at Zayn. He was walking down the street, stumbling a bit until he reached a dark alley way. He started talking to this guy, smoking a cigarette, puffing the smoke out. I knew Zayn smoked so I wasn't that surprised, but when I saw the guy who he was talking to hand him a bag with what looked like drugs, my eyes went wide. Yes, he was the 'Bradford Bad Boy, yo', but I never thought he'd get this bad. He was so shy and quiet, well, until we brought him out of his shell. Just that very vain kid that always had something deep to say and was always drawing pictures of us.