Epilogue

*5 years later*

[Sophia]

Today is our 25th anniversary and we are renewing our vows. I new that we would be doing this and I've taken a lot of time rewriting them. Also I have a present for Harry that will hopefully be special to him. I am wearing a white dress, it isn't the same one I wore on our wedding day. It's short and has lace at the end. It is off the shoulder on both sides. I am wearing light pink sparkly heels that are open toed. I have natural makeup on and my hair is half up half down. We are just having it in our back yard. Julie, Gemma, Ashley and Hailey planned this. I am in our bedroom with Hailey. I can't believe she is already 20. Her and Dani are engaged and Harry and I are so happy for them. It's time for me to go downstairs. I walk downstairs and look out the back double doors to see a couple rows of chairs and lights strung in the trees. It's beautiful. I see Harry, when I see him standing there waiting like that I get a flashback of our wedding day, 25 years ago today. Hailey is walking with me. We get to the doors and I walk through them. I get to Harry and stare into his beautiful emerald eyes. Hailey is standing in front of both of us and she speaks up, "Today is my parents 25th anniversary and they are here to renew their vows, dad you go first." "Sophia, I can't believe that it has already been 24 years. You have given me so much.Comfort, the most amazing daughter and most importantly your love. I am so thankful to have you because I would be lost without you. I love you with all of me and will continue to love you forever." Hailey then turns to me and says, "Mom you're up." I smile and turn to Harry. "Today marks a day that is very close to my heart. Today marks the 25th year since I got to marry my best friend. Harry, you are everything I could ask for in a husband. You are an amazing father and I could ask for anything more. I love you with all of my heart and I will continue to love you until my last breath on this Earth. You are my rock, my best friend, my everything. You were my first love and my last."

THE END

Thank you for reading!