Chapter 25

*one month later*

[Sophia]

I am starting to remember a little more. I remember going to college and taking classes, which I go back to tomorrow. I've noticed that most of the things I've remembered have come with some sort of trigger. Like I hear something or do something or see something that makes me remember something new. I remembered my suicide attempt when Zayn showed me the letter I wrote him. I still don't remember things with Harry, but him, Zayn, Julie and I have hung out all together and I don't hate Harry anymore. The one day we went to Harry's he was singing something, I guess he wrote it. I felt like I almost remembered something but then nothing came to me. So I do have hope that I will remember eventually. Today Julie and I are going to the mall and we are leaving in a half hour. I do my makeup and get dressed. Then I do my hair and put my shoes on. I grab a purse and my phone. I go downstairs and Julie is ready, so we leave. In the car the song Into You by Ariana Grande comes on and I feel something.

Party my hands around someone's neck, dancing to Into You.

I can't put a face on that person but I definitely remember being there. We go into the mall and get what we need. When we get back in the car Julie is playing music off of her phone, All of Me by John Legend comes on and I feel something again. When All of Me is over the next song comes on.

When the rain is blowing in your blowing in your face

And the whole world is on your case

I could offer you a warm embrace

To make you feel my love

Make You Feel My Love by Adele. In that moment I remember. Everything.

Waking up in the hospital after my suicide attempt. Harry confessing his love and apologizing. Me telling him I love him too. Him making breakfast for me and me scaring him. My first day back at school and Harry defending me. The party, Harry was the person my arms were around. Prom and graduation. Me kissing Liam. Moving to New York then visiting Julie and Zayn and finding out that Harry came after me in the airport. Harry and I working everything out, us finding an apartment. The Halloween party. Christmas when he purposed. That's the song he was singing that made me feel something a couple days ago. Me finding a dress, him giving me a puppy. Our wedding, our vows, the reception when he sang Just the Way You Are. The store, the truck.

"Julie!" I yell in the car. "What!?" She says back and I say, "I remember everything. This song made me remember everything. We are going to your house and I am getting my things. Then you are driving me to Harry's well our house." She drives to her house and I get my stuff. I run back to the car and she drives me to my home. I get on the elevator and go up to our apartment. I knock on the door and Harry answers it.

[Harry]

I was sitting on the couch watching The Notebook when I hear a knock on the door. I answer it and see Sophia standing there. "Harry." She says before jumping on me and kissing me. "I remember everything. I love you." I couldn't be happier when she says that. "I love you too." I say and she kisses me again. "I don't know how I could've ever forgot, but I'm glad I remember." She says and we go sit on the couch. We finish the Notebook and she is asleep, laying on me. Man, did I miss that.