Chapter 17

AUTHOR'S NOTE- in this chapter it is the first time I've written a smut scene. I'm not very good at writing them so sorry if it's terrible.

[Sophia]

So I ended up starting school at the beginning of October and it hasn't been too bad. I babysit after school to make some money. It is October 28th and Julie, Zayn, Harry and I are going to a halloween party tonight. Zayn and Harry don't know what Julie and I are going as yet and they won't know until the party tonight. We are going as characters from Burlesque. I'm going as Christina Aguilera's character in the movie Ali, I found her outfit from the Express performance. Julie is going as Nikki's character in the movie. Julie is doing our makeup and I am curling my hair to make it look like Christina's and Julie is styling hers like Nikki's. It is 7 and we need to leave here at 8. We decided we are going to take an uber because there will be alcohol at the party. This isn't a house party someone that Zayn met in college's dad owns a club and that's where the party is, it is just college students. We get dressed and do our hair and makeup. The boots I'm wearing are super cute, they are black and reach just above my knee I am wearing fishnet tights under them. They are about 4 inches high, I might almost be as tall as Harry tonight. "You look awesome. Zayn is a lucky boy." I say to Julie and she says, "Thanks. So is Harry." We call the uber and it gets here. We get to the party and we look around for Harry and Zayn. We find them and see that they are both shirtless. I never noticed how fit Harry is, he looks great. They didn't notice that we are here yet since their backs are turned to us. We walk up to them and Julie says, "Looking good boys." They turn around and I see Harry's eyes widen as he looks me up and down. Zayn's mouth falls open. "Wow." Harry says and I blush. "Thanks." I say. We go get drinks and hang out.

It is now 11 and we've been here for 3 hours. I am going to admit, I have had a little too much to drink tonight so I'm pretty tipsy. Harry and I are dancing right now. I turn to him and whisper in his ear seductively, "You want to get out of here?" "Yeah." He answers and we are out the door. Harry and Zayn drove separate. We get in Harry's car and drive to the apartment. When we get there I take my boots off. Then grab a chair and say, "Sit down." As I'm walking away I say, "This should make up for me scaring you." I say it quiet but loud enough for him to hear. I start playing the song Express from Burlesque and start dancing. When Express is done Pony by Ginuwine comes on and I keep dancing. I go sit on his lap turning this into a lap dance. I start kissing his neck and go up his jaw line. I finally reach his lips and he wraps his arms around my waist. I wrap my hands around his neck and he stands up. I wrap my legs around him and he walks to our room. He kicks the door shut and he unzips my costume and it falls to the floor leaving me in the tights, my black lace bra and matching panties. We never break the kiss. We fall onto our bed and he is hovering over me. I slide the tights down my legs and reach for the belt buckle on his jeans. "Are you sure you want to do this?" He asks and I answer,"Yes." He gets off of me and takes his pants and boxers off. He grabs his wallet and pulls out a condom. He puts it on and gets back on top of me. My heartbeat accelerating by the second. He pulls down my panties and enters. I moan at the feeling. His lips find mine again and he slips his tongue into my mouth. "Harry." I moan and he moans at the sound of me moaning his name. I wrap my legs around him as he kisses my neck. I feel something building up inside of me and he thrusts one more time and I lose it. I scream in ecstasy and he reaches his climax. He falls next to me, both of our breaths still unsteady. I have my head on his chest and he has his arm around me. "Wow." I say and he says, "Yeah. That was amazing." "So does this make up for me scaring you?" I ask and he answers, "Definitely." I get up and put on one of his shirts. I go out to the kitchen to get some water. I walk back to our room and climb in bed. Harry pulls me close to him and I fall asleep.