Chapter 21

[Harry]

I wake up at around 10 and just lay there watching her. That probably sounds creepy but it's not. I kiss her on the forehead and get up. I walk into the bathroom to brush my teeth when I hear, "Good morning." "Morning beautiful." I say and she follows into the bathroom and brushes her teeth. "You look good in my t-shirt." I say noticing that she's in my shirt. "I know I wear it better than you." She says walking back out of the bathroom. It reaches mid thigh on her and I scan her up and down. "I'm not going to argue with that." I reply. I walk out of the bathroom and get dressed. We are going back home today. "Do you want me to go get us some coffee?" I ask and she says, "Sure." I go down and get coffee.

[Sophia]

After Harry leaves I go onto the balcony and look at the ocean. It's so beautiful. I look down at my ring and smile. I look up to the sky and say, "Thank you dad. Thank you for watching over me. Thank you lord for giving me Harry. I couldn't have asked for a better husband." I hear the hotel door open and close. Harry walks out here and hands me my coffee. We just stand out here and listen to the waves for a little while. "We should probably pack up our stuff." I say and Harry nods walking back into the hotel room. I follow.

****

We check out by noon and get home by 1. Sierra greets us both when we walk in the door. Classes start back up in about 3 weeks. One year down three to go.

****

We have watched almost 4 movies and are ordering pizza. It gets here, we eat and go back to sit on the couch. We watch The Notebook which is both of our favorite. I cry like usual and Harry comforts me of course like he usually does. I am so glad we are married.

AUTHOR'S NOTE- just a filler!