To Withstand the Force of Storms

Hi! Here's a little author's note before the story begins.

I do not own any characters affiliated with Marvel (Loki, Thor, etc.) only the ones I have created (Annaka, Leyna, etc.) as well as the storyline. Also, all chapter titles and the title of the story belong to La Dispute.

This story is set AFTER the events of the Avengers, but BEFORE the events of Thor 2: The Dark World. For this story, we're going to pretend that the events of Thor 2 are never going to happen.

Asgard is the main location so anyone residing there will be included (Sif, Frigga, Odin, etc.) and Earth isn't involved much.

Quotes mark the beginning of a chapter, but do not pertain to the events of that chapter. They'll be about mischief or something Loki-ish.

Updates should occur regularly unless I say otherwise. Any questions can be asked through comments or my inbox. If you want your question answered by me specifically, please use my inbox so there's little to no chance that I'll miss it!

I'll try my best to be neat about grammar and spelling, but if you see a mistake don't hesitate to point it out. I appreciate constructive criticism.

Also, Wattpad is the only site this story is featured on. Please let me know if you find it somewhere else.

I don't ask for votes every chapter because I feel weird asking for them, but know that they're appreciated :)

Thanks for reading! Enjoy!

©2014 thecastlebuilder