Not interested???? I felt hurt and defeated at her words. I felt like a sharp knife went inside and tore my heart apart.

"So, you don't like me." I said weakly.
"No, I didn't mean like that. You are my fiancé and I will marry you. Don't worry about that. I am just not interested about your life." She said and explained to me.

"So you can marry me without knowing who am I? " I asked while calming my anger. I was angry at her words. Why didn't she have an interest on me? I am her fiancé and yet she didn't want to know about me and my life. What kind of person is she?

"Of course, I can. This is my parents' last wish. I have to obey it because I love them so much." She said with calmness in her voice.

Why did she look so calm? I am now feeling so hurt at her words.
How could she say that to me?

"So you are doing good girl to your parents? I salute you" I smirked and said to her. But her answer hit my realization.

"You are the same, isn't it?"

That words of her gave me a realization that I am also obeying my parents' words right now. I am doing the same like her. Damn!!! I have no words to talk against her.

The only thing I can say now is "Yeh ..." I replied. I felt like I lost all of my energy at that moment.

Then, she continued showing me around.

I stayed silent and followed her. I like to be with her alone. I stared at her beautiful angelic face all the time. Ah I want to stare her like that the whole day and every day in my life.

After that, she offered me some fruits and drinks. We ate together at the dining room quietly.

I stared at her with an amusement while she was eating the fruits. I am sure that my eyes never left her even for a second after I met her.

The more I looked at her, the more I am attracted to her and the more I want to be with her alone. I am starting to doubt that I was slowly falling for her.

Damn!!!

"Are you going to stare at me like that?" She asked me out of nowhere.

I chocked and spilled some of my juice because she said that while I was drinking the orange juice. I was caught by her. I smiled sweetly and held her eyes.

"Yep, I think you already know the reason for this." I said confidently and winked at her. I saw her lips curved up a little while looking at me.

"I think I know. Do you like me?" She asked me out of nowhere again. I was shocked at her question.

Wow she is open minded.
She can say that without a hesitation. I really salute her.
I stayed silent and drank my orange juice, neglecting her question. I avoided some of her eyes contact but I am stealing glances at her.

I saw her smiling sweetly.

That made my heart wild again. Her smile is so sweet and beautiful. When did my heart become so weak like that? My heart is now so sensitive to her actions.

Whenever she smiles or looks into my eyes, my heart beats wildly and all of my nerves are sending shivers down to my spine.

We also ate dinner together.

About an hour ago, my pilot Ren called me that we can't fly back to Anchorage because of strong wind.

I was so happy to hear that news and I wanted to jump out of joy right now.
I explained that condition to Gina and she offered me to stay at their mansion.

"You can stay here. We have many rooms available."
"Thank you Gina, sorry for this."
"It's okay. Sooner or later you will be my husband. So no need to say sorry."

I smiled to her, not leaving my eyes from her. The word husband from her mouth is making me crazy.

I asked about her works and her life.
She answered my questions patiently but she didn't talk much about her boyfriends.
And also she didn't ask anything about me.

She was serious with her words. I felt sad but I have my pride. I won't tell her until she asked me but I have to make her interest me and my life.

After her grandparents came back from the meeting, we talked for a while and then we went to bed. Gina showed me the guest room. I was so happy to be in that room because her room is next to that.

That night, I can't sleep well because of the thought that Gina was sleeping in the room next to mine made me so happy and my heart was fluttering and beating so hard the whole night.

Gina became part of my life and my soul.

Hehe John is falling hard for Gina. Lol
What about Gina? Is she also falling in love with him? If you want to know, check out my next chapter to see Gina's feeling.

If you enjoy this chapter, don't forget to click little VOTE for me. It means a lot to me.

You can say your feelings for this chapter in COMMENT box too. I would love to read them.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE, my lovelies.

Thank You for supporting me, my lovely fans. ❤❤❤

 ❤❤❤