Then, I turned to her.

"Hello Gina, Good morning no Good Afternoon" I said sweetly.

Damn!!! I felt my heart is racing inside me. I was speechless watching her face.

Am I seeing an angel? She is so beautiful, standing in front of me. She is looking at me with a shock on her face. That expression made her looked so innocent and cute right now.

Martha was right she is so beautiful. She is an angel. I am sure that she is the most beautiful girl that I have ever seen.

She is wearing red jersey and white shorts with her golden brown hair into a ponytail. She looks like a teenage girl with these clothes.

Her face has no makeup on it and yet she is so beautiful even with her bare face.

Her almond eyes and peach cheeks also made her innocent and cute.

I can't leave my eyes from her. I am now so attracted to her. My heart is beating wildly and its rate increases from time to time.

Damn!!!!! This is my first time that I felt so attracted to the opposite sex.

"Shitttttttt" She greeted me.
I wanted to laugh but I controlled it.

She is so cute.

I think something is wrong with me. "Why am I falling for a girl who said "Shit" as greeting?" I said in my minds.

I am sure I am crazy right now and I want to continue crazy for her.

After her grandparents went to their room, I looked at her.
She is now standing across me beside the wall, not looking at me. She is avoiding my eyes.

"Too cute for words." I thought while staring at her.

I am sure she is sulking like a baby, judging from her actions. She didn't say anything to me and right now, there is only silence and awkwardness between us in the living room.

So, I broke the silence by asking her to show me the mansion.

She showed me patiently but I am not interested in them. I stared at her the whole time and I can't stop watching her.

I went nearer to her side.

I saw her milky white skin that looked so smooth and soft. Her eyelashes are also so long and thick. I am sure she doesn't need fakes for that.

I went closer to her and inhaled her scent. Her scent was like rose fragrance but not the sharp scent.
It is sweet with a pleasant aroma. I smiled. I wanted to inhale this sweet scent of her every day.

I saw that she didn't meet my eyes. She didn't seem to like me. I heaved a soft sign.

"Gina, how's your business in Maldives?" I asked her. I wanted to hear her sweet voice.

"Well, that's fine. I made a success" She said curtly. I am sure that she hates me.

"Oh really!! Congratulations"
"Thanks"
"Don't you have anything to say to me?" I smiled sweetly and asked her.

I want her to ask about my life. I want her curious about me.

She turned to me and met my eyes. Her gaze shot a bolt into my eyes and that passed through my eyes and hit my heart.
My heart is beating more wildly now.

"What do you want me to say? Asking about your life and work?" She said while staring at me with blank expressions. I felt that she didn't like me for real.

"Yeh, don't you want to know it?" I said to her weakly with a soft voice.

"No I am not interested."