Prelude

"Dad dad! i have a question," a short kid with a map asked his dad whose reading a newspaper..

"uhh what is it son?"

"come here, look!" the dad lazily stands from his worn-out chair and approached his son "our teacher said we have to make a flag of certain country's, do you know what flag this country have?" the kid points at the map

"alright let me hmm is that what i think it is?.." the kid is pointing at an island which is oddly shaped like a man's private parts he looked at his son with an awkward face while the latter only smiled. he then noticed that the map he is looking at is rather looking very old "where did you get that map anyway?" the father asked

"i found it drifting from the beach this morning. anyway, do you know?"

"son i don't even know such a country exist, i'm not even sure if it's an island but if i'm living there, i'll probably find somewhere else to live"

"I feel ya old man"

A man with a messy, short hair opened his crusty eyes to the sight of the bed's overhead shade. he founds himself waking from a dream on his large king-sized bed surrounded by fleece pillows, his eyes still adjusting to the morning sunlight. A small ray of light sneaks through the thick curtains of his room directly to his face, he said: "149 600 000km away from me and boom! headshot" he again closed his eyes..

"New titania, is the name of the island you naive old man" he thought to himself "the reason it isn't in your regular map is because this place isn't mapped yet by outsiders because this place is found in what they called the "bermuda triangle". my countrymen here is very strict, if any ship or aircraft came upon our territory they'll shoot them down without question, and regarding other missing aircraft, well we don't know, only those we've blown up. and lastly, yes, I know it shaped like a penis but it's actually viewed here as a letter T hence getting the name New Titania, "new" since there's already a titania in some place"

"speaking of man parts, i'm feeling something sensual right now.."

he raised his head and looked at his silk blankets, he then see that the blankets are rising up and down in a constant motion. shocked, he then shrieks "gwaaah" as he squirms out from his bed dragging the blanket with him. 

At the bed, a very beautiful young lady probably of age 18 is sitting with her expression blank to what just happened also holding a needle and cotton strings. long and wavy, chestnut colored hair tied in ribbons, narrow shoulders with an overall slim figure though has a supple busom, green eyes and a mole besides her thin lips. the sun shines upon her revealing her silk-like complexion. this gorgeous but odd lady is named:

"Aurora! tell me, is this gonna be a daily thing?" the startled young man said

"i know right! you're unbelievable.. i've been doing this everyday and yet you still get surprised, now be a good boy and come back here"

"why are you even doing this so early in the morning?"

"well, when you're changing to your jammies I-"

"you watched me changing??"

"oops, that one slipped haha! anyway, i saw that you ripped the crotch part of your jammies but you just shrugged and wore it anyway"

"and? and??"

"well I ah.. Stella finds it to be uhhmm Stimulating so I came to a decision to sew it back, you know? because stella might do something indecent to you"

"I guess you just- wait! you're with Stella watching me change??"

"i uhhmm still with her"

"hi! hi! Stella here!" a playful voice came from underneath the bed, then a girl's hand sticks out, waving.