7

Irene's POV

"Leave me alone!" Wendy shrieked for the nth time as she tried to shake her arms from Prince Min Yoongi's grip. He looked chill. He isn't even moving from Wendy's hysterical shaking.

"Hey, Lady!" Prince Kim Seokjin came in with Prince Taehyung as they saw how much Wendy is actually struggling from Prince Yoongi's grip.

"Come on, why can't you just stay still?" Prince Yoongi boredly said.

"Why can't you just let me go?!!" Wendy shouted at him, face to face. Making me gasp.

You're putting yourself in trouble, Wendy!

"Just let me—,"

She was immediately cut off when Prince Yoongi covered her mouth forcefully as he shook his head.

"I gotta tie her up, I'm going to be on the other room." He dragged Wendy out, who's actually still struggling.

"Make sure to cover her mouth too! She's too noisy for us not to get caught." Prince Seokjin reminded him.

Prince Yoongi just clicked his tongue and gave out a thumbs up before they completely left our sight.

I stopped looking out as someone covered the front.

"Hi!" Prince Taehyung crouched down to look at me.

"Uh.. Hi?" I awkwardly waved.

"So.. What made you guys think to come and trespass?" He smiled.

"Our boredome?" I answered back nonchalantly.

He chuckled, "Well boredome can really put you into danger. Don't get caught next time."

He then flicked my forehead.

"Ouch!" I yelped, glaring at him. But the thought that he's actually a Prince changed my glare into an awkward smile.

"Good girl." Prince Taehyung laughed, patting my head.