14

Wendy's POV

I don't feel good. Once again, I'm stuck with this arrogant and annoying prince. But, he does look amazing. He has this porcelain-like skin and his reddish thin lips adding up his gummy smile that he shows in a very rare occasion.

He sat infront of me as he crossed his legs taking a cup of tea as he drank it, keeping his stare on me. I've got the urge to glare at him but I tried to stop myself because for pete's sake, he's a prince!

"You may sit." He said before gesturing me to sit down on the sofa across him. I did what he told me to.

"Ugh, I stood there for a long time." I whispered to myself before stretching my legs because it got so tired for standing for atleast a good thirty minutes as he just did his stuff.

I saw his smirk as he looked at me, raising a brow. "Pardon? What did you just say?"

I immediately shook my head. Trying to maintain a smile on my face. "Nothing, Your Majesty." I bit my tongue.

I wanted to be savage and straight forward to him but I really can't. Stop it, Wendy. You'll get in trouble.

"Your face says otherwise." He shrugged. "I heard what you said."

"If you heard what I said, then why did you ask? Tsk. Some people are just so annoying that they ask even if they already heard it clearly." I blurted out before realizing what I just said. I covered my mouth as I closed my eyes in frustration.

Damn, Wendy! You're going to die.

I heard his chuckle as I opened my eyes. I saw how he stared at me amusingly and his chest kept puffing up and down because of his slight laughter.

"What are you laughing at?" I spat.

"You keep talking down to me, huh?" He stood up.

I covered my mouth once again. Sometimes, I just can't control my mouth from blurting and spatting out rude comments, or maybe rude comments at the prespective of this prince.

It's obvious how he's not used to hearing people talking down to him. Of course he's a prince, so everyone got to respect him. Even if he's arrogant. We got no choice.

"Sometimes, you need to learn to respect people on a higher position than you are." He whispered beside my ear as I felt goosebumps. He's too close.

I pushed him away as he burst out in laughter. I then glared at him. I just can't stop myself from glaring at this prince. He is definitely annoying!

"Now you're just gradually pushing me away? You're amazing!" He continued to laugh as I hastily stood up before walking straight to the door.

"Not so fast, Miss Wendy. You ain't leaving my room without my permission." He held my hand to stop me. I shook his hand away, giving him a death stare.

"What am I? Your slave?" I angrily said before holding the knob again. He pushed the door close as he pushed me and slammed me to the door.

"What if I say yes? What can you do?" He smirked.

annyeong chingu! lol. back at it again.
to those vrene shippers, the most awaited and suggested ship! their new fanfiction!!! i hope to see you guys too in this story's comment box. thank you for supporting! hihihi!

you can just check my profile, yes, it's already published

you can just check my profile, yes, it's already published. enjoy!
-jamae💖